Great to be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissCuddles

Hi all,

How are you all?

My gawd, I remember playing this game years ago and i'm officially coming back to it. I love the fact this games still ticking.

Funny story really I got too burnt out on Apex and Fortnite so I thought I revisit an old game I used to enjoy. I will sure be grinding on this.

Ohh is JJ still here? I remember that lovely fella from school.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Yup, I'm still here. PWO has never lost its famous Ghost ;)
I changed name to Jinji about two or three years into PWO's life, partially because JJ caused technical issues (when we moved to IP.Board for a year, two-letter names broke the software; and it was also proving difficult to find me in searches); and partially because I wanted something more creative xD Jinji is also the name of my Gengar OC / Persona. I write stories about him for my DeviantArt as well as for Forum signatures ;)

It's a pleasure to see you again :D

MissCuddles

aha epic. Loving the name :D

Glad you are keeping this game alive, I will sure put in a donation at some point :) I will have a look at your stories :p

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Glad you like the name; I explain how I came up with it here: https://www.deviantart.com/jinjithegengar/art/Name-Origin-Jinji-260469498

You give me too much credit~ PWO may not be as popular today as it was in its heyday, but it wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for the dedicated team of Staff, past and present, who have given their time and passion to build the best fan-made MMO there is and continue to do so; and the support of our dedicated players. We're all a team here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.