Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zain

Youngster
So its been 2 years since I have played PWO and I have left and joined back several times and my journey has been quite a roller coaster , PWO has been a gateway for me to many other things such as becoming a professional Photoshop artist and honing my skills to making my guild. Its been a pleasure working, talking, playing with all of you. I have been a guild leader from the creation of Team Aqua, Evolved to Team Akatsuki, Akatsuki Assassins, Team Taka and now back to Team Aqua - Guardians which I leave the responsibility to my pal' Garbodor to handle with and he has lived up to my standard and as you may find hope for me to return , but for particular reasons this is farewell for good ^^

Thanks to everyone whos been a part of my journey since I started PWO and thanks to all the new people I have met for everything ;o . I will still roam around forums and read PMs , but nothing else than that.

Credits to people I remember (sorry for those I have forgotten to mention):

Jinji
TheStinkiestGarbodor
Kaiko
LunaticJames
MrFlare2 (if you still roam around)
Darknessmetal (old friend of mine)
Tortuga
Gawerty
RareHunterKnuckles
Alphinez (Wherever you are Suhu <3)
freakcentro12 (ty for everything)

(Ill add more names when I remember them xD)

Thanks to anyone else who has supported me

Farewell and good luck in PWO ^^

BlackSeven

Have fun wherever you go, sad to see older players leave but nothings forever. See yah :p

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I have seen you leave and come back few times since I joined. And I feel sad for seeing people leaving, especially an artist (an old artist :p ). I wish good luck to you.

See you, Zain.

Zain

Youngster
Julio~ said:
I have seen you leave and come back few times since I joined. And I feel sad for seeing people leaving, especially an artist (an old artist :p ). I wish good luck to you.

See you, Zain.

Lutalica said:
See ya, Gl in real life.

BlackSeven said:
Have fun wherever you go, sad to see older players leave but nothings forever. See yah :p

Everyone thank you. good luck to you guys to ^^ thanks Julio

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
It was great seeing your evolution from a humble beginner to an amazingly talented signature and banner artist Zain, and I'm so proud to have been the one who helped you unlock your talents. Sad to hear you're saying goodbye for what you say will be the last time, but I wish you all the best for your future :)

DomT.

Youngster
Legendary Zard Leaves,Sad To see ur Leaving Zain,Hope u will return Soon!Farewell friend ;)

Zain

Youngster
Thanks so much everyone. I really appreciate it ^^ Good luck with anything you need it in too to all of you :D

Alphinez

Youngster
What an honor to be remembered by ZainPF :)
Farewell Zain, I wish you the best in life. :)

Kaiko

Youngster
God luck in life, and take it easy. Keep in touch man, when you are on forums and free.

GawertyXL

I remember when you used to tell me to come up with your signature words. I was so bad at it, but you loved it.

It was nice knowing you, keep in touch dude!

Zain

Youngster
Alphinez said:
What an honor to be remembered by ZainPF :)
Farewell Zain, I wish you the best in life. :)

<3 You came Suhu!!! my goodbye is complete D: , Thank you xD I guess we both learn that expanding the sea and land was a bad idea after all and we underestimated primal kyogre and groudons power D:, lets make a good future for pokemon and humanity together :D

Kaiko said:
God luck in life, and take it easy. Keep in touch man, when you are on forums and free.

Kai!! Thanks so much bro. Was such a good time when i was in OGael.. Thanks xD i wont forget you

Gawerty said:
I remember when you used to tell me to come up with your signature words. I was so bad at it, but you loved it.

It was nice knowing you, keep in touch dude!

Thanks Gaw and I still love them still today xD and i will definitely keep in touch. Thank you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.