Good to be back for some quiet time

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshMistyBrak

Helllo guys, I'm AshMistyBrak(ign). actually i started playing this game if i'm not mistaken  was like 2008. and I think i'm a decade old already ^_^. I'm not a as active as others does. I usually play this awesome game during my early years but it happened that I had to stop for some years cause i have thigns to do in real life.  Though years have passed, I never actually left this game in my heart. Something like. this game reminds me of good friends and adventure i had in this game.
I really like this game and i will  never forget it. Especially the good and awesome staff and also my co players who lkeep the server alive. Thank you allll for being part of this and i hope you have the same heart like me for this game^_^.

I welcome myself back hahahah^_^. again and again.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
[Glow=#9932CC]Wow, two returning faces in one day! Welcome back :) [/Glow]

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
AshMistyBrak said:
Helllo guys, I'm AshMistyBrak(ign). actually i started playing this game if i'm not mistaken  was like 2008. and I think i'm a decade old already ^_^. I'm not a as active as others does. I usually play this awesome game during my early years but it happened that I had to stop for some years cause i have thigns to do in real life.  Though years have passed, I never actually left this game in my heart. Something like. this game reminds me of good friends and adventure i had in this game.
I really like this game and i will  never forget it. Especially the good and awesome staff and also my co players who lkeep the server alive. Thank you allll for being part of this and i hope you have the same heart like me for this game^_^.

I welcome myself back hahahah^_^. again and again.

Welcome back, returning players are always nice! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.