Good Change

Domani

I saw the complaint box, and the suggestion forum, but I didn't see a place (and honestly didn't look very hard, I have to leave for work in 4 minutes lol) for good feedback.

I've always had a problem with tokens showing up on my account, I'm talking weeks to months to show, and my husband bought tokens with the credit card instead of paypal and omg! He got his tokens instantly. I'm so stoked, and probably will stick around longer than I did last time. I get discouraged when I'm waiting so long for tokens that my excitement for the game dies a little bit, and I end up not coming back for a while. But with this new feature (if it's been around a while it shows how long it's been since I tried to play) I am T-Totally stoked!

Good job staff and keep up the good work! I know you guys work hard (for free I might add) on this game, and it shows.

:)

Saric

Youngster
Doooooooommmmmmmmmm.

And yeah, tokens are more or less sorted now. You (should) get them instantly. Right now however it is best to donate while being loggged out of paypal as PWO is (if it still is) having some issues.

It's great to see you back!

Rigaudon

Youngster
Heyo. I haven't had a chance to call Paypal's support system (this is probably an issue on their end), so it's not fully sorted yet. So don't log into paypal when donating for the time being.

Domani

Saric said:
Doooooooommmmmmmmmm.

And yeah, tokens are more or less sorted now. You (should) get them instantly. Right now however it is best to donate while being loggged out of paypal as PWO is (if it still is) having some issues.

It's great to see you back!

Thanks Saric  :D

Yea, I heard Zeb talking about it in game the other day, so when my husband went to buy I told him to just use the credit card instead of paypal. I expected it to still take like 2 or 3 days. This instant thing is nice