Glaceon and Leafeon

Arch.

Hello I would like to suggest a way to evolve Eevee to Leafeon and Glaceon here in pwo.

In pokemon platinum NDS eevee evolves into Leafeon rising one level near the moss rock in the eternal forest and Glaceon rsing one level near the ice rock on route 217 which is an ice route, my suggestion would be:

Evolve Eevee to Leafeon rising one level in the Viridian Forest;
Evolve Eevee to Glaceon rising one level in the Ice Patch.

Or could have an NPC that made the evolution, or even a stone where pressing space in front of her began the evolution.

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
As far as I remember the rest of the eeveevolutions haven't been implemented yet, eevee can evolve into Jolteon with the thunderstone, but can't do the same with the firestone/waterstone... What about Umbreon and Espeon? I think a suggestion for these eeveevolutions should have priority.

Dalek

matileo19 said:
As far as I remember the rest of the eeveevolutions haven't been implemented yet, eevee can evolve into Jolteon with the thunderstone, but can't do the same with the firestone/waterstone... What about Umbreon and Espeon? I think a suggestion for these eeveevolutions should have priority.

The others have been implemented for quite a while now :)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
There are currently no plans to add glaceon or leafeon. At the moment 4th generation pokemon are reserved for major events.

Amelia

HitmonFonty said:
There are currently no plans to add glaceon or leafeon. At the moment 4th generation pokemon are reserved for major events.
Resorting to pokemons for events it's not always a good idea. It closes the doors for other things and creativity. I can see lack of creativity here to be fair. After all, it's a small pokemon game fan made and not official. Can't always expect everything to be smooth. :D

LeroyGarcia

Youngster
Amelia said:
HitmonFonty said:
Resorting to pokemons for events it's not always a good idea. It closes the doors for other things and creativity. I can see lack of creativity here to be fair. After all, it's a small pokemon game fan made and not official. Can't always expect everything to be smooth. :D

Events have been working great lately which makes your argument somewhat weak'ish. Sure PWO can and will do more updates soon to fill those other voids but As for the events themselves they are doing their job to an extent and there is always room for event improvements. Event-only pokes is a great introduction way to new Pokemon which can eventually be implemented into the game such as honchcrow now has been. That been said, an Evo item for glaceon/leafeon for an event wouldn't be a bad idea or we can have them just spawn during events.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
We could do like this:
Johto:
Eevee evolves into Leafeon when leveled up in Ilex Forest.
Eevee evolves into Glaceon when leveled up in Ice Path.
Kanto:
Eevee evolves into Leafeon when leveled up in Viridian Forest.
Eevee evolves into Glaceon when leveled up in Seafoam Islands.

Tendou

SViper said:
We could do like this:
Johto:
Eevee evolves into Leafeon when leveled up in Ilex Forest.
Eevee evolves into Glaceon when leveled up in Ice Path.
Kanto:
Eevee evolves into Leafeon when leveled up in Viridian Forest.
Eevee evolves into Glaceon when leveled up in Seafoam Islands.

Well.. besides what Fonty said which would make some pokemons exclusive at certain times you are requesting a basic evolution that can be made at any time so that means:

Eevee can only evolve to Glaceon near an Ice Rock located within Shoal Cave (Hoenn), Route 217(Sinnoh), Twist Mountain (Unova) or Frost Cavern (Kalos)
Eevee can only evolve to Leafeon near a Moss Rock from the same regions as above but at some different spots.

In the end, it is like Magnezone, it can only be avaliable starting from Hoenn because it follows the same logic as these eeveelutions. For a MMO I would prefer the same way instead creating random spots just to get their avaliability asap, I don't think we are in need for such hurry for both eeveelutions. I do also want both but if it isnt event exclusive which would make some players to feel special before the implementation of Hoenn as always happened I don't see why they need to create fake spots just because you want them to be in.