Game: What’s going down?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Last Saturday, we launched our Player Survey to better understand our players’ opinion with regards to membership. Over 500 player accounts gave us their opinion and are now being used as a guidance to shape a new membership package that will aim to provide a new range of benefits suggested by players.

While we can’t confirm what the new membership will look like at this time, you can expect another announcement to follow in the next few weeks.

But first I wanted to discuss some of the various stats and suggestions players raised up. Some of them caused a chuckle or two – we’re asking about our membership and someone goes to suggest we should include free Runescape membership. There are some who expect pokemon, items or money (or in some cases all three) just to be thrown at them. So no, we will not be giving 12 common shinys for every membership purchase.

Then there are the suggestions which surprised me – a membership channel. A suggestion I never thought would be raised up. And then the suggestions that to be honest are better off for players as a whole, your feedback is noted however it’ll be considered for players as a whole.

In terms of stats, it didn’t surprise me that the shiny chance rate was the most voted benefit for someone to purchase membership. However still less than 50% voted for it and in terms of changing it, 40% are against the purposed change.

I think it’ll be interesting to see what players thoughts are once we’re in a position to confirm our new membership package.

Till next time.
~Blue

PS. The following players have won 10 days of membership from the survey. It’ll be added onto your account later today.
Fionavara, Mortyh, ManKeyS, knotzl02, zoner9, Taogoat, MissBiscuit, KILLERMARMAX, clarox, bigdidy, PlaymanX, gnouc1210, PainIchi, yeffri_castillo, UW01, Yahiamice, Keizaron, Scorpion669, benini, MASTERGAM

Chrollo_Lucifer

what would the proposal the game back to be more interesting ?
Pwo is currently leaving the parameter pkm :eek:
Pwo must again be equal to 2011 where it reached 100% of the server.
I'm not here to offend anyone
until sometime ^-^

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Named accounts now have their membership.

Mortyh

Thanks for this free membership staff! It will be very helpful on my training, now that gyms got reset.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Yahiamice said:
Buggot said:
Congrats to the MS winners :p
Thanks c:
Just asking,did the winners get chosen for their suggestions or randomly ?

All suggestions will be considered. Membership reward was just a way to attract players to answer the survey, I think.

Saurus

Banned
All things considered. A few lucky winners. Many unhappy losers. Too harsh a word? Yeaaaaa, i know.

doitkylestyle

Out of curiosity Blue; how many were for the shiny chance change, and how many of them were members?