Full-Screen Tutorial for PWO (Easy - 2 Minutes) *New version works for everybody*

MT4k

@rajin100000: Did you start IntegerScaler (the app that performs scaling itself)? The current version of the tutorial (starting message of this thread) seems to lack a corresponding step. So between steps 6 and 7, there should be something like:

6A. Start IntegerScaler.

Consider using a shorter step sequence I provided in my comment.

rajin100000

I started IntegerScaler but nothing happened. It didn't open. And I added a 32-bit shortcut instead of 64 bits because I use 32 bit OS.

MT4k

@rajin100000 IntegerScaler’s user interface is a system-tray icon that Windows might hide by default by moving it to the arrow-up-button menu. Regardless of this, IntegerScaler is running and Alt+F11 does work.

rajin100000

It just opens the windows into full-screen (not fully, but bigger than normal) and then returned to its previous state. And when it turns into full-screen, it also maximizes the desktop screen (desktop can be seen behind PWO as it doesn't cover full screen).

MT4k

Not sure what you mean. What is Windows? (Only one window — the active/focused one — is scaled.) What is desktop screen?

What is your screen resolution? What is the resolution of the game? Did you add the -f -cc (-f is crucial) command-line options to the IntegerScaler’s shortcut before starting IntegerScaler? If you did not, and the native/logical resolution ratio is lower than 2.0, the only result would be centered unscaled image surrounded by black background.

After changing command-line options in the IntegerScaler’s shortcut, don’t forget to restart IntegerScaler if it’s already running.

The game must operate in windowed mode, not full-screen mode. IntegerScaler scales the game window and makes it pseudo-full-screen.

thunderclap

Youngster
-Load IntegerScaler using your shortcut
-Run PWO, and click on PWO to focus it
-Press Alt-F11

It sounds like you had another window in focus so it got enlarged instead of PWO.

I edited the instructions. Someone else got confused with this missing step also so it's not just you :).

Last edited: