Forum: Can't Log In?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Hi all,

It's come to the attention to the Staff that some users aren't able to log in to the Forum due to their passwords apparently being incorrect.

We've discovered that due to an issue that cropped up in converting the Forum, if your password contained < or > symbols - you may find yourself unable to login to the Forum. If you can't login with your usual password right now, you will need to login to the Playerdex and change your password.

As the issue only occurred as a result of conversion, the symbols should be safe to use for new passwords. However, if you continue to have problems, please try a different password. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Freed

I cant login aswell but mine is different.. this 3D animator thingy is making me not able to join the game and im stuck in the current login in screen , so i rly need ur assistance :rolleyes:

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Husky- said:
I cant login aswell but mine is different.. this 3D animator thingy is making me not able to join the game and im stuck in the current login in screen , so i rly need ur assistance :rolleyes:

This thread is about being unable to log in to the Forum, not the game. Please make your own separate thread in Player Support.

RanTRM

I can't login.Whenever I login it says "Failed to init Direct3D.Automation error"
Pls help me ASAP.

Best Regards,
RanTRM

Saric

Youngster
RanTRM said:
I can't login.Whenever I login it says "Failed to init Direct3D.Automation error"
Pls help me ASAP.

Best Regards,
RanTRM

Hi, this link might be useful for you. http://pwo-wiki.info/index.php?title=Failed_to_init_direct3d

lilldeezyy

Hi there!

When I try to login i get the following message: Can not connect to PWO server. Please try again later. Most likely PWO is currently turned off.

What am I supposed to do right now?

xoxo

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
download the new version of the client https://pokemon-world-online.com/download.php

MrOgnetush1tel

Hello guys, I create new account there, then i download pwo client and i cant login to my account he say : invalid password or username , I copy and paste it or just write but it cant login me. Please help me <_>

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
As previously stated, this thread is about issues logging in to the Forum, not the game. Further, the last post in this thread was six months ago. Please do not hijack old threads.

Anyway: Did you make sure you downloaded PWO from one of our official links?