Orean

Website
twitter.com
Breeding has been considered—both by staff-members and players—to be a controversial complexion insofar to that it's been declared on-hold until a more practicable method has been concocted for it. However, there are benefits to the feature that are still demanded to be implemented in some form: Egg Moves—another subset of moves to add to a Pokemon's move-pool.

The implementation details will take care of themselves in other discussions, but they'll still ultimately be predicated on which avenue of move-learning is considered to be in the best interest; it's something that discussions and feedback help us paint the picture on beforehand.

It'll be helpful if many opinion-reflective votes can be posted here: http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey ... fer=t%2Eco

Indeed, the survey will help for the subjective metrics, but for more dimensions of feedback than what a poll can measure, it's a point of discussion to happen here. Discuss which feature you would find the most desirable, and what your underpinning rationale is—or elaborate on the "Custom Breeding System" option here if you've chosen that, as it's a rather abstract option on paper.

Results so far (513 players):
ECpL0hS.png

us0hGIx.png

Buggot

I would love the Playerdex to be more involved in the game, especially if it is true that they are close to releasing the new Playerdex. I voted for a Custom breeding system, because it potentially gives so much more options than having to pay with vouches or tokens, or maybe paying on the PLayerdex. I can see why Egg Move Tutors are popular, but IMO I would love to see a custom breeding system that will not involve money. :)

Tha-Kram

i dont really mind if ingame money is involved, but I would like it to be more than just a "cheap trick" to give you a move
I would prefer something more, it doesn't really have to be breeding but more like a pokemon training farm
where extremely skilled pokemon will show and teach how to do a new move, and after a certain amount of time you can return and pick up the pokemon
and right before the pick up, you get the message that the pokemon can learn a new move, which one do you want to be deleted etc.

you could say I translated "Custom Breeding" as "alternative learning system"

LeroyGarcia

Youngster
I feel it should be left as playerdex/move tutor since it will be easier for now since in my opinion there are more important matters to attend to than a breeding system.