Farewell

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I think its been about 5 years since I first joined PWO, nearly 4 since I made this account and then 3 years as a staff member. It wouldn't be a lie to say that PWO has been quite a major part of my life but when it comes down to it, PWO was just that and now the rest of life comes calling. As much as it pains me to have to make this topic the time has come for me to step down from the team, at this point I do not have the time or the energy free that PWO needs and deserves so to drag my feet and cling on would just hurt both myself and the game and that is the last thing I want.

It's been an amazing journey, throughout all of the highs and lows, the good times and bad. I have met so many amazing (and not so amazing :p ) people and made so many friends that I couldn't even begin to name here that I know I wouldn't want to change my time here for anything. Unfortunately this does have to end but I do it on good terms, and when my life settles back into a more comfortable time then I'll be back to see how everything has gone.

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone here that has and does continue to give their all for PWO and who continue to be awesome, whether you're a player, a staff member or someone who is no longer a part of the community to read this. I know its a bit of a cliché but this is not really a goodbye, just a 'see you later'.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I'm very sad while reading such thing. I really used to like you, Choco. You were one of the most active GMs and also a good one. PWO and me will miss you for sure. I hope you have luck at whatever you move on to. Thanks for everything.

See you~

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Everyone needs time sometimes to focus on other things; it's never healthy to remain in one spot forever. Enjoy yourself Choco; until we meet again :)

DomT.

Youngster
Farewell Choco :'( ,Must say one of the best GM,Its really sad to see u going dude,Farewell my friend

GawertyXL

Farewell Choco. May you find happiness in future endeavors in your life. You where a great person to have met. With luck, maybe we will see you around the PWO scene again in the future. If not, you will be remembered. Ciao~

darkshadow.

Kind GM, really apreciated your work , ty ^^ Good luck with ur life! -seemsbetterthanadeadgame-

Rachel

Farewell, i'm honestly thinking about leaving myself soon.

- Rachel

sam5010

[glow=red]Everyone needs a Time-Out in their Lives ...Sometimes from some Potential Things , but as a Human we have to keep Moving on....
There will be Good - Bad days Always....
Ups & Downs ..... Unstable & stable times.....
Enjoy your Life & comeback whenever you Like....
Hope to See you in a Distant Future.... ( Not so Distant ^-^ )
Until Next Time....
Sam5010 Over n Out! 8) .[/glow]