EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

BusterBlazeFox

Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95

Figure I'll be somewhat helpful and post my experience with this. Though it isn't much.

I try to login, and it says "Authenticating" forever. Looks like a lot of people are getting this. I'm certain that I'm on the newest update. I just installed it today over the old version. I assume that should be fine and normal, since you put up a bunch of warnings about saving your skins. I tried turning off Windows Firewall, didn't help. I thought maybe it was me getting my login info wrong, and perhaps you had changed it, but after changing my password to be absolutely sure, it still doesn't work. I even tried using a wrong password on purpose to see what would happen, and it did the same thing. I tried hitting login and then leaving it while I did other things. Waited at least fifteen minutes, and it didn't do anything (Obviously nobody wants to wait that long just to login, so even if it had worked after that, this would still be a problem, eh?). I also tried running the game as Administrator, and when that didn't work I tried it in Compatibility Mode for Windows 7. Still nothing.

I've seen a few others having this problem, and from what I read, reinstalling the game hasn't helped. For reference, I'm on Windows 8.1. Obviously, I'm connected to the internet since I'm posting this now. I downloaded the new client installer from the Mediafire link in the original post of this thread. Not sure what else I should put here, I doubt specific computer specs matter much (I've honestly decided it's an issue on your end, plz don't hate me xD).

I'm really bummed, because I wanted to try out the new features for myself. Haven't played the game in forever. Was hoping this update would be enough to keep me playing for a while again. :(

If you want me to provide any other help with this issue, please do ask me... I'd like to help you solve it.

PaawanTono

BusterBlazeFox said:
Figure I'll be somewhat helpful and post my experience with this. Though it isn't much.

I try to login, and it says "Authenticating" forever. Looks like a lot of people are getting this. I'm certain that I'm on the newest update. I just installed it today over the old version. I assume that should be fine and normal, since you put up a bunch of warnings about saving your skins. I tried turning off Windows Firewall, didn't help. I thought maybe it was me getting my login info wrong, and perhaps you had changed it, but after changing my password to be absolutely sure, it still doesn't work. I even tried using a wrong password on purpose to see what would happen, and it did the same thing. I tried hitting login and then leaving it while I did other things. Waited at least fifteen minutes, and it didn't do anything (Obviously nobody wants to wait that long just to login, so even if it had worked after that, this would still be a problem, eh?). I also tried running the game as Administrator, and when that didn't work I tried it in Compatibility Mode for Windows 7. Still nothing.

I've seen a few others having this problem, and from what I read, reinstalling the game hasn't helped. For reference, I'm on Windows 8.1. Obviously, I'm connected to the internet since I'm posting this now. I downloaded the new client installer from the Mediafire link in the original post of this thread. Not sure what else I should put here, I doubt specific computer specs matter much (I've honestly decided it's an issue on your end, plz don't hate me xD).

I'm really bummed, because I wanted to try out the new features for myself. Haven't played the game in forever. Was hoping this update would be enough to keep me playing for a while again. :(

If you want me to provide any other help with this issue, please do ask me... I'd like to help you solve it.

Try to Delete previous one and then install. and As i found Mediafire Link seems to have corrupted file(for me atleast. Maybe not for others). So try downloading from other mirrors.

BusterBlazeFox

Website
www.youtube.com

PaawanTono said:
BusterBlazeFox said:

Try to Delete previous one and then install. and As i found Mediafire Link seems to have corrupted file(for me atleast. Maybe not for others). So try downloading from other mirrors.

Well, it's worth a try! Downloading it from Dropbox 2 now after having removed every trace of the game from my system as far as I can tell.
Installing...
Aaand the verdict is... Still authenticating forever. Well, thanks for the suggestion, anyway. :(

beafleaf

Thats because servers are down yet again while they investigate a new bug where all npc you talk to makes you freeze

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com

Nice to see this game getting improvements, maybe I add PWO in my stream schedule.:)
I suggest use mega.co.nz as one of mirror links too.:p:)

Nikola

Youngster

As it was already pointed for being stuck on authenticating, you may way not change your language for unicode programs. This should not be solution though, it will need client side fix. See image down below;
http://i.imgur.com/JGLxUaa.jpg

JGLxUaa.jpg

aapman55

I was still in Tinsel Town. And now i got stuck there, because it does not load the map.

lobbo9

Ok, I'm going to post again...it says the game is already taken up by the same file, it won't open, I tried to create another file, it said the same thing...can anyone please tell me what to do???

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

aapman55 said:
I was still in Tinsel Town. And now i got stuck there, because it does not load the map.

Try asking ingame to get the attention of staff when they are online. You need to be online for us to move you. In the meantime we'll try to get the tinsel town maps updated so players can get out themselves.

jjRikka

heeelp im stuck burnt tower near a ladder ,,, i tried /ref and relogging .... but still stuck

plsssss heeeeeeeelp

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,067

Design

Going into Full screen with alt+Enter doesn't seem to be working right anymore.

Nothing seems to open for example the Backpack, Trainer card, Pokedex, Options. Also you can only type in the chat channel you were last in before going full screen ( Not able to switch between chat channels)

Right clicking pokemon doesn't work how it's suppose to either. For example when i click 'Take Item' i have to hover over 'view pokedex data' just to register that i'm trying to take an item from my pokemon.

The only way to actually open Backpack, Trainer card etc. is to randomly click everywhere until it actually opens. Also the chat it seems like i have to click far below, or above where i actually should be clicking just to switch or close out a chat channel.

aapman55

What I also noticed is that when closing the client using the [X] button, it results in the PWO process not being closed properly. Because I still could hear the game music, had to kill it in process manager. This issue is only present after logging out and not when just opening PWO and closing it immediately.

420isBaCk

its really annoyin to type after every pokemonfight /ref cause the characters freeze.. why am i payin for membership if it doenst make any sense to play, it wastes more time to tipe after ever match /ref its all 10sec about .. what did you actually do with this game ? it works fine before update and now you fix a few bugs, which are now moar then before so you made the old version bad enough, its the excuse for playin not dis game so please fix dis fast.

PaawanTono

L3GiT said:
Going into Full screen with alt+Enter doesn't seem to be working right anymore.

Nothing seems to open for example the Backpack, Trainer card, Pokedex, Options. Also you can only type in the chat channel you were last in before going full screen ( Not able to switch between chat channels)

Right clicking pokemon doesn't work how it's suppose to either. For example when i click 'Take Item' i have to hover over 'view pokedex data' just to register that i'm trying to take an item from my pokemon.

The only way to actually open Backpack, Trainer card etc. is to randomly click everywhere until it actually opens. Also the chat it seems like i have to click far below, or above where i actually should be clicking just to switch or close out a chat channel.

It's your PC that is causing this. Or maybe you are getting Lag like others.Not many suffering this Problem and even for me Pokedex take 3 sec to open when i click on it.