EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Tha-Kram said:
you have to be more specific if the update doesn't work
1. did you download the server 1.95.1 first?
1b. which link did you use?
1c.did you install it correctly?
2. download the patch 1.95.3
2b. which link did you use?
2c. install it correctly
3. are there any other programs blocking PWO (antivirus?)

go through it step by step to see what is causing the problem
If I played 1.95.2 just before 1.95.3 was release, then answer 1st question.
Always MediaFire.
Did download and installed correctly. I answered link before.
Non and I only using Windows Defender.

Rigaudon

Youngster
Evening. Of note, Safari Zone Pokemon will now drop -EV berries. While this is not planned to be the *only* way to reduce EVs in the future (expect at least one more post on this), I figured that those of you who wished could go ahead and start the grind. Good luck out there, Pokemon fans.

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned
SViper said:
Tha-Kram said:
2c. install it correctly

Always MediaFire.

Can you please try another link such as dropbox? I want to check if the issue is within the link ,

Jinga

Relicanth said:
SViper said:
Tha-Kram said:
2c. install it correctly

Always MediaFire.

Can you please try another link such as dropbox? I want to check if the issue is within the link ,

Mediafire works fine for me maybe he needs to download 1.95.3 again and try and that may help.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Jinga said:
Relicanth said:
SViper said:
Tha-Kram said:
2c. install it correctly

Always MediaFire.

Mediafire works fine for me maybe he needs to download 1.95.3 again and try and that may help.
Patch from Zippyshare made a trick.

BTW for next version I suggest add more music and use HGSS Music. Plus overwrite current ones with HGSS too.

I.Am

Protect still not working (?) and any alternative way to get Leftovers (?) for an example trashcan with leftovers, etc.

scesarin

Softboiled not work, should cure half the maximum life, not of current life

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned
Berry Trees are now live, You will be able to find six differents Berry Trees for Kanto and Johto safari (3 in each safari).

And please, for any bug report use the playerdex.

Enjoy hunting berry trees.

BorneoBoys

Relicanth said:
Berry Trees are now live, You will be able to find six differents Berry Trees for Kanto and Johto safari (3 in each safari).

And please, for any bug report use the playerdex.

Enjoy hunting berry trees.

Nice update... :)
I hope King Rock will be added for the next...

I.Am

Hey dude, just put berries on the shop. Berry trees on Safari is pretty stupid to be honest with you, i have to wait few mins ( more like few hours ) for it to produce berries when another noob just took berries from it with like what 13 minutes limit time on safari for 3.9k with low chance for wild pokes to drop berries. Just put berry 3.9k each on Celadon shop or something. I try to support this game by keep playing this crap but all i see retarded thing like this added. Now i understand why most veteran quit this game.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Moving them out of safari might be on option, however they are not meant to be available on marts. At least it's how they do work on handhelds.

I.Am

Sureee if they can implemented Berry Trees which its supposed to ( grow and harvest / not in a freaking safari ) then i will be way happier but i doubt it. I am done with this game anyway.

Arnie

That tree...

I think ive seen it before...now where could that have been...

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned
I.Am said:
Hey dude, just put berries on the shop. Berry trees on Safari is pretty stupid to be honest with you, i have to wait few mins ( more like few hours ) for it to produce berries when another noob just took berries from it with like what 13 minutes limit time on safari for 3.9k with low chance for wild pokes to drop berries. Just put berry 3.9k each on Celadon shop or something. I try to support this game by keep playing this crap but all i see retarded thing like this added. Now i understand why most veteran quit this game.

I.Am said:
Sureee if they can implemented Berry Trees which its supposed to ( grow and harvest / not in a freaking safari ) then i will be way happier but i doubt it. I am done with this game anyway.

As they already told you, Berries arent mart related and I do accept your feedback in current situation. Due the demand the berries will be safari only for now while we will fully implement them like they should be in future (which is currently unknown). That means, you will need to harvest and wait few hours (and not minutes which is now) to get a new berry. Currently you can get berries from kanto for every 13 minutes and from johto for every 20 minutes (and has a chance to drop more berries from trees) so that's the best approach we've found so far to introduce the berries, for now.

Im glad you will be happier when we implement berries outside of safari as I can already see someone supporting that but just be aware the cooldown to harvest down them again will be similar to handhelds so, in every 20-32 hours instead in every 13-20 minutes. Currently, you can get an absurd amount than you are supposed to get just by farming them in safari and you can use a high leveled released pokemon as a guinea pig to drop them.

Electrofreak

That feeling when it is easier to get berries in PWO than it is RSE/DPP and people still complain because it actually requires them to play the game...

BrownCactus

Arnie said:
That tree...

Gojugnw.png

This is the tree I have in my folder. If I am not wrong it was done by a DEV Shane a guy who created the client PWO uses now.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
BrownCactus said:
Arnie said:
That tree...

Gojugnw.png

This is the tree I have in my folder. If I am not wrong it was done by a DEV Shane a guy who created the client PWO uses now.
Even before him, it was actually designed by Nintendo's own Sprite Artists for use in Gen III titles, from which most Pokémon tilesets online have been unceremoniously ripped or had custom work based on.

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
BrownCactus said:
Makes sense yeah. Thanks for explaining.

And you should use the updated one in the original client, which was edited by former artist, Carel, to remove the white pixels on the tree and enhance the image.