Events containing Rare Pokes

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
For instance, there was an event where Larvitar was T2, and an event where Magmar was T3. And one event where Snorlax was T5. All of which are normally T5 pokes. And yes, snorlax didn't drop in Tier. That is part of why I pointed it out. There's no standard for staff to follow so they do what they think is best. And since I am fence sitting, I've been alright with that.

Arguably, while I would like to have better rare pokes, I also own rare pokes, so I am in the limbo between wanting lower tiers so I can get better pokes, and not wanting in game T5s to be lower so I can protect against depreciation of the rares I already own.

What are your thoughts about if new events were to have lower tiers for rare catchable pokemon?

shodan21

Youngster
last event had t1 scyther (normally t3), t1 murkrow (normally t4 for kanto starters and t3 for johto starters), and easy t2 mr mime (t5). what kind of a question is this?

also, even t5s that stay t5 in an event drop in price, because events are hunted so hard that even at t5 theres a significant influx of them. staff generally consider these things when creating spawns for events.