[Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago![CLOSED]

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
RE: [Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago!

[glow=purple]Well, it is my pleasure to announce that the event is now LIVE![/glow]

Nshims

The event look cool, Thanks for the event!

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com

"Blue Archipelago"
"Blue"
"Bluerise"
I see what this event really is. :|

GawertyXL

Would this in anyway involve Blue's mastermind plan to take over the world through the use of clever naming and pocket monsters?

ABDisback

Youngster

Charlotte~ said:
evnt.png

thats a very nice skin, can u share the link?

Cleveland

Youngster

Server down for anyone else?

Klay

Youngster

Not down at all. Check this link if you want to know if it's down or nah.

hejazia

It is down now though.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net

Thanks for everyone's interest in the event so far. If you have not yet participated, don't delay, as tomorrow is the final day!

I can now announce that the event will be officially closing down on May 22nd at 8pm UTC. We have added two hours to the original planned closing time to compensate for today's server downtime.

After the event closure, you will no longer be able to catch any Pokémon or collect items on the event map. NPCs will remain in place for a few further days however, so you will still be able to exchange any items you currently have to make purchases at the event store. Note that we reserve the right to remove these at any time, so don't dawdle!

Thanks for everyone's attention :)

parquettistapazzo

Youngster

Thank you very much for the event. I really enjoyed it!

Here's some feedback: I like these medium-sized events much more than shorter events. For example, I think having an event like this once every two months is better than having events like "back to the woods" once a month or so.
I was somehow confused by the fact that water blessing was so hard to find during the first days and so easy during the last one. On one hand I was not so happy because I spent much time just to find it, and it felt somehow unfair... At the same time, I know that many players didn't find a water blessing after many hours, so maybe they were upset by this fact. Anyway, knowing in advance that at the end of the event it would have been easier to find it could have been a way to make everyone happy.

Thank you again for the event, despite the feedback may seem negative I want to stress that it was very fun for me!

hejazia

Will Item Collector in Dept. Stores take my Water Blessing? I accidentally got one from Dunsparce while trying to get Blue Totem because I was unaware of the drop change.

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster

nice events looking for next one thanx for anyone who made an effort for it :)

Sweetboi

Youngster
enjoyed the event, very well made map and congratulations Guiihenrique for your hard work. Small question, is it fair that the map creator was the one that found the easter egg?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Sweetboi said:
enjoyed the event, very well made map and congratulations Guiihenrique for your hard work. Small question, is it fair that the map creator was the one that found the easter egg?

Why wouldn't it be fair? He looked for it and he found it.

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
cause it seems no one have told us ther's a hidden npc in the map anyway good work and thx for the event

GuiiHenrique

Scarface~ said:
cause it seems no one have told us ther's a hidden npc in the map anyway good work and thx for the event

Dang... No one needs to warn, pay attention to past events, and use their experiences at future events.
If in the previous events had a hidden NPC, why this would not have?  '-'

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
GuiiHenrique said:
Scarface~ said:

Dang... No one needs to warn, pay attention to past events, and use their experiences at future events.

It should still be mentioned that there is a hidden NPC to look for, especially considering that I know of only one event since I started last June that had a hidden NPC. Not that it matters, I wouldn't have wasted time looking for it anyway, but other players have the right to know :)

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
GuiiHenrique said:
Scarface~ said:

last event before this one doesn't have any hidden npc -_-

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
As feedback this is all well and good. I believe in at least some of the past events we've had another not hidden NPC hinting of the easter egg. However an 'easter egg' by definition is literally "an unexpected or undocumented feature". It's hard to keep the 'unexpected' part in it as we continue the tradition from one event to another but it is different to being a specific race/hunt for the treasure which is announced by a 'ready, set, go' at the beginning of an event. If you think that would work better then suggest it, but that wasn't the intention to begin with.