Environment interaction for Events

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
I do like how we could move the rock in the Christmas event. More of this could be added to future events if you can find interesting ways to implement it.

I had the idea to add Pokemon NPCs, and during 1 of the quests we have to go find the specific NPC Pokemon that belongs to the normal NPC who is missing a Pokemon.

Or, a quest were we have to get an item that will lure the Pokemon NPCs, and then we have to search the maps and catch the Poke NPCs, and they'll follow us and let us lead them back to a corral where they can be put into stalls. When we fill the stalls we complete the quest.

Stuff like that. If I really wanted to, I could come up with more ideas like these.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I have split all existing replies into their own topic, Are Pokémon Animals?, as they were not relevant to the proposal and the continued discussion was irritating a number of users.

shodan21

Youngster
or prodding plagued Mareep into an incinerator pen... ;)

FYI, this was a reference to a RuneScape quest (Sheep Herder), which actually was relevant to the proposal despite the discussion that it was derailed into ;)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
FYI, this was a reference to a RuneScape quest (Sheep Herder), which actually was relevant to the proposal despite the discussion that it was derailed into ;)
Ah, I get that reference now. Man, it's been years since RuneScape even registered in my consciousness... that was my first MMO, way back when Classic wasn't classic. Some of the Staff still play the current generation game, for their sins.