End of the Chapter ....

Zain

Youngster
Most of you know me , most of you should know me and most of you don't

Well...This is it guys , Everyone has their books to write and books to finished. I guess now is the time to put down my pen and close my book. Its been a great pleasure and a great time meeting you all
I have been playing PWO for 3 years now and for particular reasons I have to leave PWO , It was a really great story and I won't forget every single one of you...I may come back , but I will be mostly roaming around forums

It was a great journey , All starting from me requesting a signature from knuckles and having his guild name their the "Rare Hunters" well I had no clue about a guild and I just found that name to be interesting to be put in my signature and when Knuckles told me that its for guild users only , I decided to join the guild and man if it was destiny or a coincidence, we had huge hunts , great time , guild chats and contribution to everything...However Knuckles had to leave and then the guild fell apart. I decided to give Oblivion Gael a shot (leader Kaiko) - It was another great time meeting new people and friends and I got to know about the IRC chat - All the features and games it has. Later I wanted to try out my own guild and then my adventures began from Team Aqua ( most greatest rival "Team Magma" I still remember those rivalry battles me and Suhu (Alphinez) we use to have , however Team Magma had to fell apart and one of my best friends Suhu had to leave PWO.
I started watching anime and upgraded my guild to "Team Akatsuki" recruited new members , I just can't sprout the right words out on how much I was thrilled and excited and we had a great time. Now the guild is still alive due to many best friends of mine encouraging to me keep it alive and thanks to them the "Akatsuki Assassins" are still running and operating like any other guild is

Now Im putting down my pen and putting faith in someone.. which will be the sequel of my novel. bro take care and I know you will keep my dream alive of Akatsuki Assassins becoming the greatest and active guild of PWO and hopefully if I do come back I want to see it if it was just born...Alive and operating as even I couldn't do it , or did I?

Along my journey I have encountered and made many new friends, I also made signatures for people as you can see and I still and will have them forever. There have been many different obstacles I had to go through but my friends were besides me , encouraged me and thats why I thank them for everything they did for me.

Special Thanks:
Jinji - You will always be my best buddy bro! Hope to stay in touch with you - Your the one who actually encouraged me and somehow provided me with new skills of making signatures (animated ones) Wow Jinji , I just can't believe it myself and thanks so much for it xD
knuckles002 - Thanks so much for helping me start my journey - if it weren't for you , this wouldn't have happened bro , take care of your guild and in real life ;) Best wishes
Kaiko - You supported me when Rare Hunters fell apart , you gave me a new home to live in and many great opportunities to encounter , your an honest and fine man , Thanks and take care :)
LunaticJames - Always helping me in art , encouraging me to do better , thanks for your help and even if it was a short time , each one second was a once in a life time :D
King1234 - you helped me start out my journey in game and the first to great me when I joined PWO , thanks bro and take care
MrFlare2 - Gimme your brain haha xD , you have tons and amazing of combinations and ideas about signatures and thanks for giving me some and making the best piece of my artwork.
TheStinkiestGarbodor - Eh you could use a proper bath you know hope you find a trainer that cares for you and don't stay in the trash to long Haha , Hope you join Akatsuki my friend and thanks for everything bro! Take care and best wishes
Bluerise - KEEP PWO ALIVE NO MATTER WHAT D; , Thanks for everything you did for PWO even though I don't know you much....

They are many other of my friends but are now inactive and some are active I don't know there names , But best wishes and thanks for everything guys!

new guild leader of Akatsuki . make me proud and good luck , I know its all of a sudden but please bro , take care of Akatsuki Assassins , don't just disband it or leave it into someone else's hands.

I'm a very emotional person. But I would love to keep in touch with you guys, if you have MSN or skype or PS3 - Pm your ID and Will you add you , I expect those who are in the special thanks list to do so , I' ll miss ya all D;

Make it more dramatic? heres a song from my favourite region
P.S. HURRAY FOR 6TH GEN! ;D

Farewell ;( , Time to put down my pen and pass my sequel to a certain person you will find out xD

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1c-WBIZqgQ[/youtube]

Zain

Youngster
Fionavara said:
gl then zain, keep the sig shop open atleast =)
Haha wish I could , but since Im leaving I can't atm , but I might , you never know xD

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]Haha, even to the end you stay funny with I; there was never a time I not be laughing or smiling when you were around and even to the end you still make I laugh :)

But I be so sad to see you go. You were a great friend. Hope life treats you well; goodbye bro, hope the two of us meet again.
[/glow]

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
I have to say, this has put a slight downer on my morning.

Best of luck in the future Zain. I hope to see your return one day. You were a great person to have in this community and a great leader.

Zain

Youngster
TheStinkiestGarbodor said:
[glow=green]Haha, even to the end you stay funny with I; there was never a time I not be laughing or smiling when you were around and even to the end you still make I laugh :)

But I be so sad to see you go. You were a great friend. Hope life treats you well; goodbye bro, hope the two of us meet again.
[/glow]

Aw Garbo , Thanks so much for your kind words and Haha , Im glad I make you laugh xD

Pansy said:
I have to say, this has put a slight downer on my morning.

Best of luck in the future Zain. I hope to see your return one day. You were a great person to have in this community and a great leader.

Thanks so much bro and Sorry to give you a downer this morning , Haha , but best wishes to you and take care in real life and thanks for those kind words , Makes me feel happy to hear ^^

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
We've known each other for more than a year, Zain. In that time you've grown so much, becoming more and more skilled in everything you do.

One of the reasons I ask for sigs so often, is not just because I have so many vivid ideas that I simply wouldn't do justice if I made them myself, but also because I like to find artists with potential and challenge them to go further. I must say, Zain, I think you've been my most successful student to date. You even helped ME to consider trying digital art now and then. But beyond that, you've also grown to be a great leader and an awesome friend; and I'll be sorry to see you go. At least I know you can never be far from me since we have each other's MSN; but even so, PWO won't be the same without you. Do well in life~

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Oh i just saw this =/ I really haven't been able to chat with you from a long time Zain, after those OGael times..But when you were with us, it was loads of fun :) You will never be forgotten :)
Good luck. ^-^

Zain

Youngster
Jinji said:
We've known each other for more than a year, Zain. In that time you've grown so much, becoming more and more skilled in everything you do.

One of the reasons I ask for sigs so often, is not just because I have so many vivid ideas that I simply wouldn't do justice if I made them myself, but also because I like to find artists with potential and challenge them to go further. I must say, Zain, I think you've been my most successful student to date. You even helped ME to consider trying digital art now and then. But beyond that, you've also grown to be a great leader and an awesome friend; and I'll be sorry to see you go. At least I know you can never be far from me since we have each other's MSN; but even so, PWO won't be the same without you. Do well in life~

Ah , Your making me cry even more Jinji >.< I'm grateful to have you as a friend and thanks so much for everything you did for me, you also take care and best wishes to you in life and yeah, we should keep in touch :p

future_sight said:
Oh i just saw this =/ I really haven't been able to chat with you from a long time Zain, after those OGael times..But when you were with us, it was loads of fun :) You will never be forgotten :)
Good luck. ^-^
Thats true Sight , I remember you and yeah those were pretty good times on the IRC , having guild tournaments and all that fun we had together and thanks bro , I will also won't forget you guys and all the time I had with you..

ksalim313

Even though we don't actually know each other nor talked before, but it's very sad to see a player leaving :(

Reading your goodbye statements made me sad for random reason, well I hope we can talk when you come back to PWO, so make it soon since I'll be waiting for it ;)

Good luck in real life and best wishes :)

king1234

Youngster
Wait what!!!!!, you got to be joking, you cant leave, no!!!!. :(
You will surely be missed bro, best of luck in your real life.

Ps, I know your coming back,until then, ill be waiting ;)

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Sorry to see you go bro, you will be missed by lots. Hope you will make a return as I did someday and glad that rare hunters was a good deal for you. I dont have msn or ps3 and dont really Skype but I see you excitedabout 6th gen so im guessing you will be gettin x or y. If so im gettin Y so il add you on the game when they are released. Great knowing you bro! Until next time see ya later

Zain

Youngster
ksalim313 said:
Even though we don't actually know each other nor talked before, but it's very sad to see a player leaving :(

Reading your goodbye statements made me sad for random reason, well I hope we can talk when you come back to PWO, so make it soon since I'll be waiting for it ;)

Good luck in real life and best wishes :)

Heh, Thanks bro

king1234 said:
Wait what!!!!!, you got to be joking, you cant leave, no!!!!. :(
You will surely be missed bro, best of luck in your real life.

Ps, I know your coming back,until then, ill be waiting ;)

Yeah its shocking , but some day you have to and maybe I will , but for now , no chance xD

knuckles002 said:
Sorry to see you go bro, you will be missed by lots. Hope you will make a return as I did someday and glad that rare hunters was a good deal for you. I dont have msn or ps3 and dont really Skype but I see you excitedabout 6th gen so im guessing you will be gettin x or y. If so im gettin Y so il add you on the game when they are released. Great knowing you bro! Until next time see ya later

You too take care and best wishes and thanks for everything Knux and maybe I will come back and yeah Im excited about it , well I was planning to buy a 3ds , but things went wrong so Im not sure if I will :p

Farewell guys

MrFlare2

Youngster
Great, I come back and this happens DX
Cya Zain, hope to have some sort of communication methods with you? :p

Zain

Youngster
MrFlare2 said:
Great, I come back and this happens DX
Cya Zain, hope to have some sort of communication methods with you? :p

Yeah , PS3 , Skype or msn xD

Faabz.

Youngster
Zain man i've been on vacations (almost no internet) :(

I don't know how to thank you for everything since the beggining,it was a wonderfull journey with you and the others and i feel like without you here it won't be the same :(
You made the right choice about the leadership and i can assure you i will keep doing my best to help the new leader :p
Hope you have a good life with everything you want and i hope everything goes for the best,you deserve it
If u read this give me your skype address for PM,i would like to be able to contact you from time to time.
See you soon,A BIG THANK YOU i'll be missing you <3

I'm sad seeing Zain is leaving because i was with him since the very beggining and personally, i think we had a bond.Zain taught me the ways of being successful here and i also taught him so many things about Pokemon in general(battling etc...) and about art and GFX Design.He gave me the chance to met a bunch of very very nice people from different countries(including himself) and that's not a thing you forget.With his departure,PWO loses not one of the kindest person around but it loses a great battler,a great artist,a great leader...

Zain

Youngster
Faabz. said:
Zain man i've been on vacations (almost no internet) :(

I don't know how to thank you for everything since the beggining,it was a wonderfull journey with you and the others and i feel like without you here it won't be the same :(
You made the right choice about the leadership and i can assure you i will keep doing my best to help the new leader :p
Hope you have a good life with everything you want and i hope everything goes for the best,you deserve it
If u read this give me your skype address for PM,i would like to be able to contact you from time to time.
See you soon,A BIG THANK YOU i'll be missing you <3

I'm sad seeing Zain is leaving because i was with him since the very beggining and personally, i think we had a bond.Zain taught me the ways of being successful here and i also taught him so many things about Pokemon in general(battling etc...) and about art and GFX Design.He gave me the chance to met a bunch of very very nice people from different countries(including himself) and that's not a thing you forget.With his departure,PWO loses not one of the kindest person around but it loses a great battler,a great artist,a great leader...

Faabz, Im flattered , Thanks so much for those kind words and the gentle feeling bro and Take care of yourselves and Ill pm you my skype right away xD

Alphinez said:
Good bye Zain :(
I like the song btw :D
suhhuuhuhuh , mm yes I know its from Hoenn thats why xD , Too bad you can't just revive Team Magma :/ , Maybe Development of Team Aqua made you down? D: , Show me Im wrong and get back to business ;)