Elite Four

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
I've had my own ideas for making pokemon games for many years, and for the Elite Four I always had it in mind that each of the 4 would have specific styled teams, such as sweeper team, status team, tank team, a weather team, and the champion would have a team that is a well balanced mix. All pokemon need to be level 100.

Also, just to make things more rotten, the Elite Four should have access to at least 12 pokemon each so you cannot predict which pokemon they are currently using.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
I've had my own ideas for making pokemon games for many years, and for the Elite Four I always had it in mind that each of the 4 would have specific styled teams, such as sweeper team, status team, tank team, a weather team, and the champion would have a team that is a well balanced mix. All pokemon need to be level 100.

Also, just to make things more rotten, the Elite Four should have access to at least 12 pokemon each so you cannot predict which pokemon they are currently using.

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
That's nice, but I was reading the post about the path to hoenn and see that they wanted ideas for an Elite Four, so I made a thread. I suppose I could have said that as well.