Elite 4

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
Most of the time I faint whatever it is before I even knew it had an air balloon. It usually goes something like this:

*Used Poison Jab*
"Pokemon's air balloon popped!"
"Pokemon fainted!"
Me: Wait, what? :eek:
cus u are nub obviously lol

Cleveland

Youngster
I defeated Red last night and wanted to share the details some may find helpful.

These are his pokes, in the order I battled them:

S Ludicolo / S Lucario / S Tyranitar / S Charizard / S Lanturn / S Metagross

I started with Gengar, who OHKO'd Ludicolo and 2-shotted Lucario. Died to Tyranitar (but luckily poisoned him first) then brought in Starmie to finish him. Then came the biggest surprise of the fight, Charizard, who must have max max speed because it outspeeded by 29 IV/252 EV speed Starmie and killed it with a Dragon move (Dragon Claw, maybe?). I then brought in my Tyranitar who easily destroyed all 3 of Charizard, Lanturn and Meta.

Houndoom, Dragonite, Alakazam got to watch from the sidelines.

I was more worried about this battle than I needed to be, but be weary of that Charizard with its speed and the Dragon move.

shodan21

Youngster
Then came the biggest surprise of the fight, Charizard, who must have max max speed because it outspeeded by 29 IV/252 EV speed Starmie and killed it with a Dragon move (Dragon Claw, maybe?).
Charizard hits 328 speed with a positive speed nature, which is more than the 327 speed your neutral-natured Starmie has. Given that Charizard used Flamethrower against me, it probably has Dragon Pulse, not Claw, and may very well be running choice specs.

also, there was another post about this in the... battle and strategy section? edit: jk, thats this thread, not the other one. o_O

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
there was another post about this in the... battle and strategy section? edit: jk, thats this thread, not the other one.

Huh? what? This thread is in "General PWO Talk". What's this thread and not the other one?