Eevee

justme1306

Youngster
thanks klay but the day they will need a mod they will pm you :) but its very appreciated to count on you - because it become really annoying to see you playing mod everywhere and in most of my post :) so i will be kind and ask you kindly dont do this on my post :) if staff doesnt say anyting - it probably mean it has a place in this topic cause its about rarity thank you :)

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
let me remind u that u said that was ur opinion and none said anything about it so u should accept klay opinion about ur post ;)

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Klay said:
Jobey said:
Klay said:
lol you're both so out of topic :V
better make another thread instead of flooding this one
 << You're off topic by telling us we are off topic

tumblr_nvqqurT92f1tq4of6o1_400.gif

[Glow=#FF0000]OMG you're right!
ごめんね
[/Glow]
 :heart:​
Lmao

Isguros said:
#BlameLUA

#BlameIggy
#LuaIsOurSavior
#AllHailLua

Midou said:
let me remind u that u said that was ur opinion and none said anything about it so u should accept klay opinion about ur post ;)

Accept opinions about the opinions on somebody's opinion on an opinion  :huh:

*Jobey is hit by mind boggling*
*Its super effective*
*Jobey faints*

XD

reitr

justme1306 said:
thanks klay but the day they will need a mod they will pm you :) but its very appreciated to count on you - because it become really annoying to see you playing mod everywhere and in most of my post :) so i will be kind and ask you kindly dont do this on my post :) if staff doesnt say anyting - it probably mean it has a place in this topic cause its about rarity thank you :)

I'm living for this kind of shadee
;)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I'd say if it's still taking a month playing 14 hours a day to find eevee then something is wrong. Eevee did have a ridiculous rate assigned to it pre-spawn testing but that was adjusted to far more sane levels. It is still on the lowest Tier however and is among the hardest pokemon to find in the game.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
justme1306 said:

Why can't we all just be friends?  :(

justme1306

Youngster
Jobey said:
justme1306 said:

because its impossible when people cant put their nose in their...there is a friendly discution about important thing(in my opinion)cause eevee + rarity = important thing to fix for pwo - 

@fonty for eevee it was like this when i stop playing about 2-3 months ago. i mean i was feeling like wasting my time here hunting 1 full month for 1 pokemon - i know they are * valuable * if u find buyer but hunting all day for a month i think its time to adjust rates

Klay

Youngster
justme1306 said:
Jobey said:
justme1306 said:

Why can't we all just be friends? :(

because its impossible when people cant put their nose in their...there is a friendly discution about important thing(in my opinion)cause eevee + rarity = important thing to fix for pwo -

Just to be clear, I checked all your newest posts on forum (in the 4 first pages of your post list, and minus in this thread), so it goes from 17th August, 2016, 21:09 to 31st July, 2018, 19:43 (almost 2 years). And here are all times I interacted with you:

(small line of text is: even if we love when you complain *3* )
(screenshots are clickable, so you can check those posts yourself)

I didn't know I was so hostile, especially towards you, but if I really was, I'm sorry. oh hi sorry, I'm Klay

Last edited:

Isguros

Youngster
Klay said:
justme1306 said:
Jobey said:
justme1306 said:

Just to be clear, I checked all your newest posts on forum (in the 4 first pages of your post list, and minus in this thread), so it goes from 17th August, 2016, 21:09 to 31st July, 2018, 19:43 (almost 2 years). And here are all times I interacted with you:

(small line of text is: even if we love when you complain *3* )

(screenshots are clickable, so you can check those posts yourself)

I didn't know I was so hostile, especially towards you, but if I really was, I'm sorry. oh hi sorry, I'm Klay

Might be more convenient if you were to link the actual post in the future instead of just the thread they were made in.

Still love you always <3

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
That is some serious bad luck Justme. You're saying it took 400 odd hours to find one eevee? If others are also taking that long then the rate really does need to be checked to see if something hasn't broken.

thunderclap

Youngster
HitmonFonty said:
That is some serious bad luck Justme. You're saying it took 400 odd hours to find one eevee? If others are also taking that long then the rate really does need to be checked to see if something hasn't broken.
Agreed. It's not just eevee. Snorlax, bagon, larvitar and probably others are just as bad.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
thunderclap said:
HitmonFonty said:
Agreed. It's not just eevee. Snorlax, bagon, larvitar and probably others are just as bad.

Can I get something more specific? Have you hunted them yourself and how long did it take to find them- or not find them?

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
HitmonFonty said:
thunderclap said:
HitmonFonty said:

Can I get something more specific? Have you hunted them yourself and how long did it take to find them- or not find them?

Eevee does seem like lots of effort, I have never encountered one (besides a swarm) but then again I dont spend much time hunting them (same for snorlax and larvitar I have never took them time to even attempt hunting them) Bagon though seems reasonable, I have encountered 3 of them myself while training in dd