Easy way to grind in PWO.

G

Can anybody help give me tips to leveling up my pokes? They're only level 8 (Squirtle and Metapod) and I'm grinding at the Grass Patch near the Pokemon league, seriously, in the actual games it wasn't THIS tedious to grind. Please leave a reply thanks! :)

Professor.Oak

Lol that's pretty much the easiest way at those levels, and pretty much at any level. Once you get a ButterFree talk to the Grandma in Viridian Forest so she can open up a place where you can train on a little higher leveled Pokemon. Everyone Grinds pretty much the same at all levels just with higher leveled Pokemon but with grinding to higher levels, it's made tedious so you don't just beat every single gym leader in one day. It does get a little easier after the third badge though when you have more places available to train. :S

G

Ok thanks for the reply, I notice you're everywhere in PWO lol. It's just it gets annoying that I'm constantly getting owned by level 3 Pidgeys with Metapod.

Merse

Youngster
The best way to grind in Kanto before Brock is the Viridian Forrest. There you may find Lvl6 Kakunas or Metapods which give relatively nice XP. Then, if you have a Butterfree, in the VIridian Garden it is even easier to grind some more XP.

G

Thanks, I just have a little trouble grinding Squirtle though (btw got me Nidoran, Bellsprout, and Tangela).