Event Easter Weekend Bunny Hunt! (Concluded)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Greetings, Trainers!

Easter is upon us, and all around the world, people are running about, collecting Easter eggs, and enjoying the bounties of Spring. Here in PWO, Pokémon Trainers and their Pokémon are also hunting, but in a different way.

That's right, Trainers! With the Butterfree infestation now contained, the time has come for the Pewter Holodeck to host a special Easter Swarm Event!

As you are already aware, earlier this week we asked you all to collect Easter Tickets in-game and exchange them for votes to decide the Star Pokémon for an upcoming swarm. The votes are now in; and after counting and verifying the results, we can now announce that Azumarill won the popular vote. You can now find this Pokémon spawning in Starlight Island... but that's not all! After all, it would be fairly dull if there was just one Pokémon to find, right? So just as you hunt your Easter Eggs in the real world, we have added a few "easter eggs" of our own here - a few other interesting spawns for you to find too, just for this weekend. "What are they", I hear you ask? Kekeh! There's only one way to find out ;)

The Easter Swarm takes place at Starlight Island in the Pewter Holodeck until the end of Sunday, UTC time. Johto players can use the teleporter in Cherrygrove City for quick access to the Pewter Museum.

The Easter Swarm event has now concluded. Thanks to everyone who took part!

Last edited:

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
No problem, friend! It seems to have been very much enjoyed ^^

I saw some speculation during the Swarm that Azumarill was not a Tier 1 as the game claimed. In response I say this: The Tiers shown for Pokémon in-game are always accurate to the expected rates; as they are calculated by the server itself from the zoning information. That is not to say that Pokémon in the same Tier necessarily are equally common, however. Also remember that when it comes to finding any Pokémon, event or not - Tiers are always just an expectation; and the reality will of course depend on your dedication and luck ;)

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned
Thanks for taking part of this swarm.

I hope we can create future Swarms where the community could decide by themselves at least how 1 spawn is going to be added :)