Easter Event Spawns this year

gingerprimarina

Youngster
As you all know, Easter is just around the corner. People are wondering and have speculations of their own whether there will be an event this year or not, but if in case, we do happen to have an Easter event this year, there are some valuable suggestions we would like to put forth, not only me but suggested by other players of PWO as well, who gave me some awesome suggestions about what could be done this year, to make this event worthwhile.
In regards with the map, they suggested on having two different maps with separate spawns or having several different maps with several different spawns. Somebody suggested that, a shiny stone as a reward for quests would be nice too. The tutors for the pokes related to the event map would be nice. As for TMs some TMs like hidden power, protect, false swipe, bounce could be nice.
Coming to the topic of spawns, players had a lot of cool pokes in mind. Some of the suggestions I had in mind are, togepi, wynaut, evee, aipom, ralts, pichu, plusle, minun, torchic, azurill, happiny, riolu, buneary. A player suggested that leafeon would be great. And I have to agree with his idea. :)
Update: Another player suggested me parchirisu, which seems fitting for the event :)
What do you guys think? If you have any suggestions of your own, feel free to write it down there...

Last edited:

DH94

Youngster
In my opinion, if there will be an event, the amount of maps and spawns will probably depend on the lenght of the event. Personally i hope for a short one, since we just finished a streak of events spanning from last December, with some Easter themed spawns, like the ones mentioned above. I guess Exeggcute is out of the picture, since it was featured in Pinkam forest xD

Sweetboi

Youngster
If the length of quests and map sizes are bothering people I guess it would be relaxing to the regular players to reduce quest time frame and maybe some fresh spawns. If Riolu was to be seen at an event it should be little more exclusive. Those other preferred pokemon would have to be ranked up a tier or two to maintain value. I could see plusle and minun being around a tier 1 or 2 at least. i guess if we have to do nidoran again, i guess that would be alright. Just to have some tier 1 spawns out there. There could even be a choice of eggs at the end of the quest storyline where the player can choose between a riolu and a buneary; and maybe one other special pokemon too. Just my thoughts.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
Thats a perfect idea...the choice between riolu and buneary egg...but has its flaw tho, which gives rise to the question that what would be suitable to be a T5 in the event cuz ppl wont want chansey again as T4 or T5 or to be repeated from pinkan islands. That would still mean either buneary or riolu is gonna stay a grass spawn. Also, my idea personally was to recieve a riolu egg and hunt buneary in the grass.

Sweetboi

Youngster
I think the idea of hunting buneary in the grass could be special keeping riolu as the end reawrd. And maybe they can add togepi spawns at tier 4 or something. maybe players can have the chance of stealing a shiny stone from them or capturing them

furchia

well there it is.
in here Easter, Krasnaya Gorka and palm Sunday is about eggs, some food from milk, and all kind of plants. here there will be from 12 till 26 april. so i suggest some eggs (to hatch), exeggute (it's ok in previous event it was rather hard, i'll suggest t1 eggs since i want shiny one for me ;) ), miltank\tauros, and what plants we have in pwo? bulba, chika, treeko? maybe there egg or t4-5 to catch?

gingerprimarina

Youngster
well there it is.
in here Easter, Krasnaya Gorka and palm Sunday is about eggs, some food from milk, and all kind of plants. here there will be from 12 till 26 april. so i suggest some eggs (to hatch), exeggute (it's ok in previous event it was rather hard, i'll suggest t1 eggs since i want shiny one for me ;) ), miltank\tauros, and what plants we have in pwo? bulba, chika, treeko? maybe there egg or t4-5 to catch?
I don't think anybody would like eggs or chansey to be repeated in this event. Since they been in many events. Nidoking and Nidoqueen as T1 spawns would be cool, in my opinion :) Miltank and Taurus as T1 would be nice and Togepi could be like a hard T1 and rest could be T2 or T4+.

Last edited: