Dusk Stone

SoulShaman

According to the Wiki Glooms can drop Dusk Stones.
So i have the question do i have to let them faint or catch them to get one? :huh:

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You have to faint them.

'drop items' you need to faint the pokemon.

'held items' you need to catch the pokemon.

vyom12

do they still drop it? i have fainted more than 100 glooms still havent got any and if they still drop it what is the chance of getting

Klay

Youngster
Yes they still drop it, tho the droprate is way higher on murkrows

Isguros

Youngster
It drops at a Tier4 rate from Gloom, so it takes up to 15 hours on average to find one. I don't know how many Gloom you're able to find in that timespan though.

Gattaca

It drops at a Tier4 rate from Gloom, so it takes up to 15 hours on average to find one. I don't know how many Gloom you're able to find in that timespan though.
This is the kind of stuff that killed the game, imo. It's not for everyone this kind of grind

Gehennah

i've been there for 3 hrs at nighttime in route 13. haven't encountered even one yet. and its says rarity rate 1 at night my ***.

Isguros

Youngster
Nighttime is a loose term here on PWO. Make sure it's between 9PM and 5AM in-game time when you hunt over there, cause that's when the spawns have changed.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
The client's top bar shows when it's currently considered "Day" or "Night" time. Spawns that change according to time should follow the label shown here. In the event it's felt they aren't, please report this as a bug, so we can investigate and determine for ourselves if an adjustment needs to be made.

As a note, the PWO in-game clock runs at three times the speed of a real-time clock.