Dropping Some Weight Off My Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSTheLuckyOne

Hello all players, staff, and community members,

As most of you know I've been an active member in the community trying to make friends with anyone who would let me. My 1 year anniversary with this game is coming up soon on September 22 and I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I've had playing this amazingly created game with all its unique and amazing members! Sadly, I hit some speedbumps along the way which forced me to take small leave from the game. For those that don't know what I am taking about it is all the drama involving MJX and other guilds. Even though I was a part of this controversy being a part of MJX at the time I still refused to take sides (My stand on the matter is attached below. And yes this is a topic that was tagged for further review and disabled for any more comments) because I loved the game how it was on my first day of playing, a lovely community free of hate and past-transgressions, a community who reached out to new beginning players with love and support to help them along with their journey. With all of this being said I am at the end of a journey myself. I appreciate everything MJX has done to support me, but at a point in everyone's lives one must take to the skies on their own. From this day fourth I will no longer be a part of MJX and will be renouncing my own Deputy role. I hope MJX's leader Gingy will still let me stay in her guild server as an outsider role so I can stay connected with everyone there. I love making new friends and this is what I still intent to do from now on whether that be as a part of another guild or guild-less if that's what it must be for a while.

“Good luck has its storms.” —George Lucas

Attachments

• Realistic-Luxray-Download-Wallpapers-on-Jakpost.travel.jpg
    Realistic-Luxray-Download-Wallpapers-on-Jakpost.travel.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 10

Lobonatico

Ok, but you could say that before she gifts you the membership you're using right now.
images

just my 2 cents.

TSTheLuckyOne

Ok, but you could say that before she gifts you the membership you're using right now.
images

just my 2 cents.
Please get context before you reply to posts. All of her tokens worth is being paid back to her now. And the make the point clear I never wanted any tokens she gave them of her own accord.

Last edited:

Lobonatico

Please get context before you reply to posts. All of her tokens worth is being paid back to her now. And t make the point clear I never wanted any tokens she gave them of her own accord.
thats nice. she surely is surprised with your departure. good luck on your journey!

Lobonatico

Don't worry, I'm paying for that without asking for a return or holding a debt for someone because I gifted them something.
pretty sure isn't about the amount, its about telling whats wrong as soon as someone is upset with something. ofc im telling that out of blue here.
that situation will be cleared between them ofc. but to be honest i think you know that, you just playing with that. haha yeah you almost got me!

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
pretty sure isn't about the amount, its about telling whats wrong as soon as someone is upset with something. ofc im telling that out of blue here.
that situation will be cleared between them ofc. but to be honest i think you know that, you just playing with that. haha yeah you almost got me!
Well, that's the amount I got told which was 2,025 tokens basically and I asked around what was her worth, I was told and I gave TS what I was told and I know she agreed with the amount and if you guys want more cash you can have it. Also I'm not the one that makes this cash-wise here. I'm talking about a principle that says when you gift someone something, you do it with good consent and not needing it back but that wasn't the case with her. Also I don't have to be playing around any facts at all. Especially that it's already settle between both of them. Also I thought she had fingers to type with unless she's a leader that lacks leadership skills and not only ethics. You are not forced to type for her.

Last edited:

gingerprimarina

Youngster
Also I thought she had fingers to type with unless she's a leader that lacks leadership skills and not only ethics. You are not forced to type for her.
Nobody is being forced to write here and he typed the reply himself. I didn't even know that he was typing a reply, etc.

As for the ethics, talking someone into a leaving a guild and dragging someone into involvement with mocking of another fellow guild member is what I barely consider ethics.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Nobody is being forced to write here and he typed the reply himself. I didn't even know that he was typing a reply, etc.

As for the ethics, talking someone into a leaving a guild and dragging someone into involvement with mocking of another fellow guild member is what I barely consider ethics.
Go ask him if I was the one behind his freedom of choice for making this thread or not? Or whose idea it was? Because It wasn't me prohibited him from joining the Dragon's den server to get myself exposed. Nor that I payed him anything to keep him stuck in my guild then asking it back from him when he left.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
As I said, there is no favouritism in this guild. People are free to leave if they want.
Why did you kick him from your guild discord when he was completely polite in this thread showing you appreciation and asking you to stay as an outsider then? no dictatorship involved yeah. Because you don't sound similar as your action speaks. It's clear as sun light that he was kicked for leaving so you don't say people are free.
1662771081075.png

Aside from TS, what about Treasure?
1662771407535.png

Or what about this?
1662771521917.png

P.S: I don't pay people to talk EZ.

Last edited:

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Nor do I. But yeah, we did apologize to Treasure for our actions.

And I've already stated what I want. I won't say further.

You won't say further just because you can't. Hats off, you can head to bed if it's late there.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
I will make clear my actions in this final message,

I requested to TS leave only because there were insults about me going in the server and he joined in and also talked behind my back instead of staying out of it as he claimed.

As for others getting kicked from MJX, there has been a rule recently which I haven't added to the forums yet, which makes it mandatory for them to be a part of the server if they going to be in the guild.

However, we have apologized to Treasure over that part, and even Woofles, who came back without any problem.

And its just you taking your personal hatred out on me, because you got kicked from MJX server for some actions that I'd consider unethical just because I asked you for a help.

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.