Dovekip's Log of Stuff I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Cubky said:
The negative exp is of course a visual error, but the fact that we have to train off the "debt" is a game error. And it should be pretty much easy to fix, just give the evolved pokemon's exp attribute the value it would have on the current level and not just copy the pre-evolution one.

Then What is the deal?

G

So much server down time and so little results...

Pokemon Cyrus started a very long time after PWO, but seems to have less elementary problems.
Of course every game has it's own problems, like with cyrus; too much grinding and not a very big selection of successful pokemon for very hard gyms.

But they don't suffer from neg. exp or broken moves.

All I'm saying is I think the mods/creators/admins spend too much of their time telling people to quit whining and less time fixing the game that has been in beta forever.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

Purity said:
So much server down time and so little results...

Pokemon Cyrus started a very long time after PWO, but seems to have less elementary problems.
Of course every game has it's own problems, like with cyrus; too much grinding and not a very big selection of successful pokemon for very hard gyms.

But they don't suffer from neg. exp or broken moves.
***Negative exp is a visual error. You still need the same exp to get to 99, instead of showing it as 0/400 it shows up as -200/200. You still need the same exp it just shows it in a different way which they are trying to fix.

Bad server! Bad! (smacks with rolled up newspaper)
Purity said:
All I'm saying is I think the mods/creators/admins spend too much of their time telling people to quit whining and less time fixing the game that has been in beta forever.

On a more serious note maybe you need to spend less time whining about server downtime on a game that ***was made and is maintained by volunteers and more time.....with whatever else you want to do.
***If this is wrong please verbally abuse me HARD! But I haven't been corrected about this yet.

P.S Just because a problem is known doesn't mean its easy to fix.
P.S Plus this is on Dove's change log who doesn't work on anything we have been discussing anyways.

G

That's funny, they sure do seem to get a lot of donations from people.

Maybe even enough to fix simple problems? People run whole PWO businesses with donations...so volunteers or not they started something and can reap the benefits of the players with the players still to be dissatisfied.

G

The whole purpose of Donations, is to help the staff to help us. And for the betterment of the game.

When I First donated, I knew nothing of tokens...I just wanted to help out. I don't like feeling that even if I try to help out, my efforts go wasted.

If they could even show some sign as to how our donations help them...(Less server crashes and such) Then I'd feel a bit better.

Plusle

Frankly, I couldn't agree with Pure more.
You know, this may be on Dovee's "Change Log", but is he not part of the Staff? Is he not able to redirect any of this to the Devs/Admins?
I think so, and I'm pretty sure that's the reason this was mentioned on here. It's been brought up because the lack of updating done to his "Log" is rather depressing for those of us who want our donations to be well spent and want this game to thrive.
These people.. These "creators" need to realize something they have yet to, as Pure has said they now have a semi-business going on here and their lack of attention to it is extremely disheartening, as well as highly frustrating. This game has had the same trivial issues for years I'm hearing.
It may have started out as their own "volunteer" work, and for fun, but now the game has become something more. They need to amp it up on their priorities list otherwise the money people donate.. It's going to nothing. Honestly, its more like they're stealing. We may be willing giving it out, but they're not giving us what is promised in return. At all.

So many people are complaining. Why is no one answering with some sort of reassurance that we can trust?
It's pathetic. Real lives, or not. They can dedicate an hour or two AT LEAST to trying to fix this place up a bit.
I would hate to see it get any worse. I adore this game and everyone on it.

Dovee

Youngster
Theres plenty of topics about negative exp, im sure if you used the search function you would find out all about it.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
There are other topics covering your concerns as well, just because Dovee is staff - try to keep the topic of conversation related to the topic.

Wolfen15

Can you or somebody of the same power please fix the negative exp points when pokemon evolve.

The.Engineer

Wolfen15 said:
Can you or somebody of the same power please fix the negative exp points when pokemon evolve.

-_- The ENTIRE last page just before your message was solely about that. Read it.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
OMNIDragon said:
speaking of surf spawns...dratini doesnt have one in safari 4 (kanto)

Speaking of? You're almost a year late...

Status
Not open for further replies.