desya's online server

desya

Youngster
Can i create a forum thread about online on the server?
16 players online (Ramensnoodle too) well done.
onl1.png

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
I'll try to be real. A Pokemon-based game in general (and aside from PWO on its own) is a routine game at which you do story/hunt/battle. By time any normal human being will need to renew by doing something different. That's why you won't find all the active players in game all the time. Just once events/swarms pop up, everyone will be there. As well as tournaments for the likes of me of course. The game is way too nostalgic for me at least and I've seen signs that I liked lately so hopefully you, I and all the friends will be a part of it in the near and far future.

desya

Youngster
I'll try to be real. A Pokemon-based game in general (and aside from PWO on its own) is a routine game at which you do story/hunt/battle. By time any normal human being will need to renew by doing something different. That's why you won't find all the active players in game all the time. Just once events/swarms pop up, everyone will be there. As well as tournaments for the likes of me of course. The game is way too nostalgic for me at least and I've seen signs that I liked lately so hopefully you, I and all the friends will be a part of it in the near and far future.
We don't need your message, we need your online. But you can write whatever you want here.

Isguros

Youngster

People who only play when they're notified about an event aren't really active active players in my book, that'd be stretching the definition of active really thin. The furthest I'd go is calling them dormant players, but they're players nonetheless and surely have their own opinions about what they need and want out of a game.

desya

Youngster
Still no more than 47 players online (28).
Croagunk swarm.

st28.png

Klay

Youngster
still 44 players online (Halloween swarm)

View attachment 8397
maxresdefault-1605111824.jpg