Dalek's Log of Updhttps://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=34644ates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

Ive put in heal bell as a tutor at Battle Tower and made it so if you teach a Pokemon a move here, you will be able to teach that Pokenon the move again for free if you lose the move on Playerdex.

Dalek

And just put in a points bank to store points for anyone who gets near 999 points

MaxChakra!

Dalek said:
Ive put in heal bell as a tutor at Battle Tower and made it so if you teach a Pokemon a move here, you will be able to teach that Pokenon the move again for free if you lose the move on Playerdex.

does this apply to all moves? and is it only in effect now or can it be done with moves learned before you implemented this?

Dalek

It will apply to heal bell, roost and waterfall. I will also roll out to fire punch and outrage tutors soon, the move tutors that cost money basically. It will only apply to ones taught it from now on Im afraid.

Deathguise

I have problems with egg move tutors.
My Charizard can't learn ancient power from Tangrowth or Mamoswine. Can you fix this for me?
I can't teach avalanche from Jynx to Swampert too. Is it possible for me to teach avalanche move?

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned

Deathguise said:
My Charizard can't learn ancient power from Tangrowth or Mamoswine. Can you fix this for me?
I can't teach avalanche from Jynx to Swampert too. Is it possible for me to teach avalanche move?

There are no issues as far I can see. We don't generate eggs for breeding but we still follow the breeding mechanics from Nintendo. Only pokemons with same egg group can pass egg moves. Your charizard is included in Monster and Dragon egg groups while Mamoswine and Tangrowth are Field and Grass respectively, hence why they are incompatible. Any pokemon included in Monster and Dragon group can teach Charizard the move Ancient Power if they have learned it.

Same example happens to Jynx and Swampert. JYnx is Human-like and Swampert Monster/Water 1 so they are incompatible.

Deathguise

Relicanth said:
Deathguise said:

There are no issues as far I can see. We don't generate eggs for breeding but we still follow the breeding mechanics from Nintendo. Only pokemons with same egg group can pass egg moves. Your charizard is included in Monster and Dragon egg groups while Mamoswine and Tangrowth are Field and Grass respectively, hence why they are incompatible. Any pokemon included in Monster and Dragon group can teach Charizard the move Ancient Power if they have learned it.

Same example happens to Jynx and Swampert. JYnx is Human-like and Swampert Monster/Water 1 so they are incompatible.

I see that's why I can't teach them.
I don't know that pokemon egg group is taken into account.
Thanks for your information.

Deathguise

I have another problem for egg move tutors.
I can't teach dragonbreath move from Altaria to Sceptile or Kingdra.
They are in the same egg groups as well. Can you fix this?

Deathguise

I have another problem for egg move tutors.
I can't teach bubblebeam move from Octillery or Corsola to Omanyte and Kabuto.
They are in the same egg groups as well. Can you fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.