Dalek's Log of Updhttps://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=34644ates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates

I shall check all these later today, when I get chance :)

edit: They should all be fine after next server restart. I could not find any issue with thunder punch on medicham and magmar though.

The-Predator

Youngster

Hi Dalek, I would like to request you something, Could you add a date of when your updates are being added?, There are times when I cant notice new updates, and dates in every log helps me to remember if I knew about certain update, I´m sure im not the only one that passes through this :p , Thanks in advance

I.Am

Dalek, i dont know if this is possible or not but can you add Tickle to Mr.Mime' s move set ?

Sylpharionz

Is it possible to add Hydro Pump as an "egg move" for Swampert? Currently due to the problem with playerdex, Swampert (and maybe few other pokemons) can't learn moves that are learnable by their earlier evolutions. Mudkip was able to learn Hydro Pump, but once it evolved the move is gone from playerdex :(

Since extremespeed can be learned by Dragonite now, I figured it should take the same logic to implement this sort of "exception" :)

Dalek

It would be possible to do this, but first has this been raised as a playerdex suggestion to try and get them added for learning there?

Sanven

so now pichu can learn volt tackle????

edineyr2

hey i lost my email and now presciza update with the email what I do?

I.Am

Edit : Suggestion box.

Sylpharionz

Dalek said:
It would be possible to do this, but first has this been raised as a playerdex suggestion to try and get them added for learning there?

I think it has been raised many times by different players. I was even told about this problem by someone previously. Hope something can be done :)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

For swampert to learn Hydro Pump the move mapping needs to be fixed. This is an issue for many other pokemon also and is on the list to fix so it works as intended for all of them.

Sylpharionz

HitmonFonty said:
For swampert to learn Hydro Pump the move mapping needs to be fixed. This is an issue for many other pokemon also and is on the list to fix so it works as intended for all of them.

Yea i know the 'proper' fix is in the queue, what I'm suggesting is a 'temporary' fix using egg move while waiting for that to happen :)

king1234

Youngster

darkshadow. said:
What Pokemon Groomer means? :3

I believe its a NPC that increases a pokemon happiness. In the handhelds you can use that feature once per day on 1 pokemon.

Dalek

Earthquake quest should be available upon next restart, starting in Fuchsia :) Any problems, concerns, suggestions are welcome so feel free to let me know via pm or here or a separate feedback topic.

Sylpharionz

Dalek said:
Earthquake quest should be available upon next restart, starting in Fuchsia :) Any problems, concerns, suggestions are welcome so feel free to let me know via pm or here or a separate feedback topic.

Awesome news! :D

Saurus

Banned

Where do I go to start this quest?

Nikola

Youngster

Julio~ said:
DarrylTheKid said:
Where do I go to start this quest?
Dalek said:
Earthquake quest should be available upon next restart, starting in Fuchsia
NPC is working for number of people but not for me. Don't have any idea why. Tried with 6 Rhyhorns same thing.

eTAHoOu.png

And for working acc

nMzxAdY.png

Status
Not open for further replies.