Event [Closed] You Dare to Disturb Us? [Halloween Swarm]

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
So some of you fancy yourself as Ghost Hunters...
And have been trying to take us as your own.
We don't like that...

For the whole month, Phantisserie and I had planned a special Halloween shindig with many of our Ghostly brethren.
Imagine our surprise when we found some of our Guests had gone missing...
Captured by Trainers with no respect for the sanctity of Halloween!

Well, we couldn't let all our planning go to waste, now could we?

So I put a call out...
And invited a few new Ghosts into your realm, to make up for our missing guests.
I'm sure they'll be friendly...
Though they may play a small trick or two.
But it's only fun and games... right?

And I'm sure there'll be plenty of dreamy treats for all of us to devour...

For the next two days, from October 31st at 12:01am to November 2nd at 11:59pm November 3rd at 12:00pm UTC, the Carved Cavern in Kanto and Ruins of Alph B1F in Johto will be playing host to a few new spooky spawns! I won't spoil the surprise, but you may even see some non-native spirits! ...But I'm sure you won't be so silly as to disturb our party, now would you? ;)

Happy Halloween!

Last edited:

Towel

Youngster
I must agree with Ramen on this one. Especially for a spawn that hasn’t been there in years. People are craving new hunts, we desperately need that.

Ro0or77

Happy Halloween and don't mind me stealing all your traits and pokemons GHEHEHEHE!:p

Isguros

Youngster
Stop being like this, y'all. We've been given three days to hunt for a previously uncatchable Pokemon, and here you are making it harder for people who are sticking their neck out trying to liven up the place (pun intended).

Crysgan

In my opinion, the event should be a little longer.
Anyway, thanks for the event. I hope you all enjoy the event and have a good hunt.

justme1306

Youngster
In my opinion, the event should be a little longer.
Anyway, thanks for the event. I hope you all enjoy the event and have a good hunt.
yeah was planning to come and play for the event and use one of my membership but for 3 days - not really worthy - good luck for players who hunt :)

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
Hopefully you won't be waiting too much longer for the next one *whistles*
Yea i know xmas will be decent it always ends up being a good event and don't think a swarm will pass for that. I'm just not a fan of swarms in general because of the lenght and was hoping that since haloween is an expected event at this point a week would of been the minimum.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Hello

To confirm - it will be coming to an end at 12pm (UTC) today.