Cant login PWO

MrOgnetush1tel

I cant login pwo client he say: invalid password or username. I try to change password but it dont do anything, help me please.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
One reason this can happen, is if you are using a Non-English character set for non-Unicode applications. This can confuse PWO into thinking some parts of your password are different to what you typed when it tries to encrypt it before sending to the server.

To resolve this, try setting your "Language for Non-Unicode applications" to English US, and the "Formats" to "English US".

Language for Non-Unicode applications can be found under the administrative tab of "Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region\Region and language"; and Formats are found under the Formats tab in the same dialogue. The exact locations of these options may be different under different versions of Windows, so check online if you aren't exactly sure where to look.

MrOgnetush1tel

Jinji said:
One reason this can happen, is if you are using a Non-English character set for non-Unicode applications. This can confuse PWO into thinking some parts of your password are different to what you typed when it tries to encrypt it before sending to the server.

To resolve this, try setting your "Language for Non-Unicode applications" to English US, and the "Formats" to "English US".

Language for Non-Unicode applications can be found under the administrative tab of "Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region\Region and language"; and Formats are found under the Formats tab in the same dialogue. The exact locations of these options may be different under different versions of Windows, so check online if you aren't exactly sure where to look.

it didnt help :/