Can't Change Guild Settings

Zain

Youngster
Hey Staff, i wanted to point out that i cant change the guild settings while being the owner (TeamAqua)
problem is whenever i try to change the requirements and everything i want to change, i cant change it
the returned errors i get is: "Guild Tag Taken" , i even tried to change the guild tag but it still returned again
i even transfered ownership to my friend who has 200wins and everything, but even he gets the same error
so i think it might be a playerdex guild central bug , so please fix it, i want to change the guild settings requirment and auto approval to pending approval
the requirements i want to set is everything to 0, so anyone can join my guild, so if you please do that for me or fix the bug so i can do it myself
either way would do
SO PLEASE HELP ME FAST , im sorry if this is not the right section to post this

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Is this still an issue?

Also, didn't you already post about this on the Bug Catcher? It's not really necessary to have it posted in multiple places.

Zain

Youngster
Jinji said:
Is this still an issue?

Also, didn't you already post about this on the Bug Catcher? It's not really necessary to have it posted in multiple places.
sorry jinji and yes its still an issue

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Post on Bug Catcher, and as soon as i'm able to - i'll make the fixes for the updated Playerdex.

Zain

Youngster
Bluerise said:
Post on Bug Catcher, and as soon as i'm able to - i'll make the fixes for the updated Playerdex.
Sure , its there, Rise and thanks so much!! :)

Zain

Youngster
Hey, i just wanted to ask , when will this be solved? not being persistent in asking , just want to know when staff will be able to resolve it :)? like this week or something?
and btw i posted at bug catcher (well laton did ) in the web services thread, a week ago i think, or more :/ about this .. and im not the only one with guild settings problem, its everyone
so please try your best and many thanks :p and try to fix it A.S.A.P as members want to join my guild , when they cant because i cant change guild setting requirements
also please tell me if web services is the right thread to post this problem at

Good Luck and thanks in advance

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
I don't have access to the web server at the moment as my PC is dead. Doesn't help that repair shops keep ignoring you, you would think they want your money.

Zain

Youngster
Bluerise said:
I don't have access to the web server at the moment as my PC is dead. Doesn't help that repair shops keep ignoring you, you would think they want your money.
LOL i see but is it a big problem or it can be fixed in a few mins? thanks tho