Blue's Log Of Updates

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Sometimes there comes a time when there is an update but one that is so small, that it requires being acknowledgment but grouped alongside other updates in a log. And guess what you have this log. The latest updates will be at the top. My updates will mainly be Playerdex and forum theme based.

10th February:

• Game
    • Pokemon at the maximum level can now be evolved from battle provided any remaining conditions are met. The evolution request will only trigger once while logged in. I did this so players who choose not to evolve a Pokemon, are not met with evolution triggers after every battle. If you choose not to evolve, the trigger will appear when you are next in the game.
7th February:
  • Game
    • Fixed an issue where no stage change message would display if the increment was over 3
    • Fixed an issue where the stage increment would not double when having the 'Simple' ability
    • Fixed an issue where the stage increment would not invert when having the 'Contrary' ability

15th September:

• Game
    • Berry trees are now back ingame
    • Fixed an issue where logging into another account after quitting during the starter tutorial, would display the tutorial even if the account does not require it
12th September:
  • Forum
    • Software updated
    • Minor changes to sidebar on homepage
    • Minor changes to forum width when in 'wide' mode
    • Reaction icons will now appear in some lists
18th May:
  • Game
    • Added back-end support for gender based evolutions
      • As part of this, I've enabled Female Combees evolution
      • Playerdex support will be added in its next update
    • Fixed an error preventing un-saved Pokemon from being released
    • Messages posted by Staff members will no longer be ignored in the chat box
    • Minor text changes for '/friend' command
    • Staff members can now pm users using '/send' when the user is ignoring them
    • Using command '/send' will now ignore user pms correctly
29th April:
  • Game
    • Air Balloon pops message will only display once for moves with multiple hits
    • Amended usage message for '/release' to include Pokemon ID as an argument
    • Commands '/giveitem' and '/takeitem' now display when a Pokemon in not found in the position given
    • Fixed issue where commands '/giveitem', '/takeitem' and '/release' would not accept position as an argument
    • Power for 'Low Sweep' has been adjusted to 60
27th April:
  • Game
    • KO attacks will no longer have an effect when the defending Pokemon has Sturdy
    • Pokemon with the ability 'Mold Breaker' will now ignore Sturdy
    • Using moves Perish Song and Destiny Bond will now ignore Sturdy
26th April:
  • Game
    • Ability slot is now reset when evolving if the slot was changed during the pre-evolution and is no longer available for the new form
15th April:
  • Playerdex
    • Increased transfer limit for Guild Central to 10,000,000 Pd
3rd February:
  • Playerdex
    • Fixed advert offer confirmation message not displaying
    • Fixed token count not being processed when posting adverts and advert offers when both currency options are available
    • Fixed token count setting to 0 when posting an advert or an advert offers with no funds in the Playerdex Bank
24th December:
  • Game
    • When you log back onto water- if your account has a surfboard - you will be placed back on your surfboard
27th October:
  • Playerdex
    • Added map boost information to the guild hub for guild members to view
    • Fixed an error when creating a new guild
    • Updated to the latest version of Font Awesome (5.11.2)
15th October:
  • Forums
    • Added support for guild forums
  • Game
    • Added support for map boosts
  • Playerdex
    • Added ability to change guild name
    • Added ability to set guild hub colour when creating a guild
    • Added BBCode support messages for join message and description textareas
    • Added support for Map Boosts
    • Announcements are now updated from guild hub rather than from guild management page
    • Announcements now have BBCode support
    • Announcements will no longer display for non-guild members
    • Fixed an error where having a guild application open would trigger an error on My Account > Guild
    • Fixed join message not appearing on Guild Central - now displays for non-members on Guild Hub
    • Forums for guilds are now live:
      • They can opened by:
        • For pre-existing guilds - click on the 'forums' link from Guild Hub and then click on 'Create Forum'
        • For new guilds - pending no errors, the forum is created upon creating the guild
      • You can access guild forums by either clicking on the 'forums' link from Guild Hub or from the Forums directly within the Guild forum
      • A guild which has not been able to pay the full guild fees will have its forum made read-only
      • A guild which is deleted will have the forum moved
      • Guild Forums can only be accessed by guild members, GM group and Admin group
    • Guild leaders can no longer transfer bank funds to other users when banned
    • Guild Member Discount has been changed from 9% to 10%
    • Guild Members now can get free transfers using Global Link when:
      • They have been a guild member for at least 90 days
      • It is the monthly anniversary for a guild
    • Notifications can now be sent when posting/updating an announcement
    • Reduced loading time for Guild Central homepage
    • Mart bid increments have been amended as follows:
      • 2nd option will now be 2.5 x the increment value instead of 1.4
      • 3rd option will now be 5.0 x the increment value instead of 1.8
      • Added a new increment value of 2,500 pd when the bid value is over 1,000,000 pd (previously 1,200 pd)

11th August:
  • Playerdex
    • Pokedex will now display skills learnt by TM/HM
    • Pokedex Pokemon images will now display a mouseover cursor when hovered over
    • Clicking on a Pokemon from the evolution chain will take you to the top of the page
    • Guild requirements have been changed due to reputation no longer being used ingame:
      • Removed reputation requirement
      • Revised money and wins requirement
      • Introduced badge and pokedex seen requirement
14th July:
  • Playerdex
    • Bids will increase the expiration date of a Players Pokemon by 15 minutes
    • Fixed an error where you can not increase the quantity of an item after decreasing it
    • Mart will display the price of similar Pokemon when setting up to sell a Pokemon
    • Mart expiration date for Player Pokemon/Items will now display as a countdown
    • Players can add more than 1 of a single item by changing the value next to the '+' button for Mart
    • Players can post an advert status when submitting an advert
    • Players can set an IV range for each specific IV type when viewing Players Pokemon on Mart
    • Players can set an level range when viewing Players Pokemon on Mart
    • Players can sort Pokemon by a specific IV type when viewing Players Pokemon on Mart
    • Fixed an error for Community Watch when there is a report reporting a deleted user account
23rd June:
  • Playerdex
    • Adverts will now start to close once one of the following conditions are met:
      • User who opened the advert is inactive for 6+ weeks
      • No offers posted for an advert open 6+ weeks
      • No new offers posted for at least 6+ weeks to an open advert
12th May:
  • Playerdex
    • Backpack in My Account has been replaced by My Items
      • My Items is viewable to other players/staff members - you can change your privacy settings for this page by going to My Account > Profile
    • Players can choose to view their Pokemon/Items in a table instead of a grid.
      • To set, go to My Pokemon > My Pokemon Settings and Box Statistics
    • Empty boxes are now included on dropdown lists for My Pokemon, Global Link and Mart
    • Players can now carry out the following from a single box using My Pokemon in some cases
      • Release all
      • Compare all
      • Switch box
      • Withdraw to team
      • Post a status update
    • Players can now view and collect Pokemon that are waiting to be collected from Global Link using My Pokemon
      • Use My Pokemon to select if you want the Pokemon to go into your active box or the next available box when collecting
    • Players can now view and collect Items that are waiting to be collected from Global Link using My Items
    • Players can now view Pokemon that are for sale On Mart using My Pokemon
    • Global Link now uses pagination for items/Pokemon waiting to be collected instead of cutting off
    • Various bug fixes and style changes
    • Skill editor now includes skills from Pokemon where an evolution is hard-coded into the server (#6049)
    • Total Pokemon limit has been increased from 1,000 to 1,086 (#6079)
    • TMs now format with their skill name for Mart, Global Link and My Items
  • Game
    • Total Pokemon limit has been increased from 1,000 to 1,086
  • Forums
    • Updated Forum software
16th March:
  • Game
    • Attract is now reset when a Pokemon is fainted (#4891)
    • Bind now takes 1/8 of damage instead of 1/16
    • Fire type Pokemon are no longer burnt while holding Flame Orb (#6084)
    • Intimidate is now activated when using ability Trace (#5785)
    • Pokemon with ability Water Veil are no longer burnt while holding Flame Orb (#6084)
    • Updated spawnset for Route 10
30th September:
  • Playerdex
    • Added ability to set your default status update feed for Player Central (https://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.com/account.php?Status)
    • Added missing image for TM 81
    • Added recent forum topics and suggestions to Player Central
    • All top lists are now displayed by default on Player Central however only a maximum of 3 players will show for each list
    • Filter options for the status update feed now appear inline with the feed instead of being to the right/bottom
    • Reordered and reduced the number of error messages displayed when submitting an empty search
    • Twitter timeline now appears on Player Central and player profiles with a twitter account linked (Firefox users may see a link only depending on the browser settings)
    • Visual changes for posts within Community Watch, Bug Catcher and Suggestion Box
    • Visual changes based around radio options
    • Visual changes for our tabbed buttons
    • Fixed an error where permissions for status update replies were set incorrectly
    • Fixed an error where types set for Pokedex were ignored when jumping to other pages
    • Fixed an error where a dotted line would display if an image was transparent on the homepage
    • Removed and replaced various JavaScript functions
15th July:
  • Game:
    • Friends list now displays location of friends. To hide your location - set your user to anonymous (/ano).

10th March:
  • Game
    • Updated friend requests to support non-approved friend requests in preparation for future Playerdex update.
30th April:
  • Playerdex
    • We've added more information to our password strength checker to help you know if our password requirements are being passed/failed
    • We've updated our default theme
    • My Account Changes
      • You can now set a theme (Default, Classic & Dark) from Themes & Languages (Themes are in development)
    • My Pokemon
      • Fixed an issue which prevented Pokemon pages from loading when logged out
      • New fixes for My Pokemon options
      • New option to amend the ability of a Pokemon if it has not been changed from the first ability
      • New option to post a status update from the basket
      • Revised skill prices
      • Choosing multiple skills is no longer discounted
      • The formula for pricing has been changed from ((3.5 \* lvl) \* lvl) to ((3.25 \* lvl) \* lvl)
      • If the skill would have been learnt within the past 3 levels - a discount of 50% will apply
      • You can now edit skills and unrelease when viewing the Pokemon profile only
      • We've removed the option to add to Mart & Global Link from within My Pokemon
    • Mart
      • Additional filter options have been added to the Pokemon listings page
      • You can now add adverts to the Mart
      • Pokemon and items can now be added from Mart
      • Up to 3 price options are now given for bidding
      • You can now renew items/Pokemon you added to the Mart for sale
    • Global Link
      • Pokemon can now be transferred from Global Link
      • You can now transfer more than 1 membership gift card at a time to 1 player
    • Other
      • We've updated the layout for Community Watch
      • You can now vote for/against a suggestion in Suggestion Box
      • We've updated our survey setup
      • Other bug fixes
  • Forum
    • Software updated
21st July:
  • Game
    • Pokemon information now updates correctly when happiness is increased due to walking
9th July:
  • Playerdex
    • Added message for player to log out from game for bank transfer form
    • Fixed an error with updating usernames if changed during the update process
    • Fixed errors with request new code button for update process

11th May:
  • Playerdex
    • Confirmation alt. account registration screen is now in a container
    • Fixed an error preventing emails from being sent out when a donation notification is received from Paypal
    • Fixed an error which gave a false strength percentage for some passwords
    • Fixed an error which prevented some passwords from working on the Forums

9th May:
  • Playerdex
    • Fixed error which replaced a deputy with a newly promoted deputy instead of placing them as your second deputy
    • Some amendments to reduce database calls when logged into the Playerdex
    • Some input fields have been replaced by number fields for a number of options for guild create & manage forms

8th May:
  • Playerdex
    • Amended checks for when submitting the Avatar form
    • Fixed error which prevented users when not logged in from being redirected from profiles to search page

4th May:
  • Forum
    • Sending or replying to a private message will now send a Playerdex notification if the user has a game user ID attached to their account.

28th April:
  • Main site
    • Added redirect for users to download page when going to a pre-existing link for client downloads (DLC)
    • 404 page has been added
  • Playerdex
    • Added current location information to account information section of My Account
    • Added redirect for users to registration page when going to a pre-existing link for registration (REG)
    • 404 page has been amended

23rd April:
  • Playerdex
    • Fixed error preventing PM checkbox from being checked when editing login settings

14h April:
  • Playerdex
    • Active box is no longer updated if there has been no change made
    • Changing active box no longer updates your My Pokemon settings when no changes have been made
    • Fixed an error when visiting a profile with user id 0 when logged out of the Playerdex

5th April:
  • Playerdex
    • Added ability to report trades from Trade Logs

3rd April:
  • Playerdex
    • Added support for accounts with trade restrictions
    • Fixed error with tables where a confirmation popup would display information upon submitting
    • Updated verification process with amended long messages and bug fixes

2nd April:
  • Playerdex
    • Amended check for selected option for dropdown lists

1st April:
  • Playerdex
    • Amended headers across profile pages to use profile colour setting
    • Fixed error preventing 'Reopen my guild!' button from working

13th March:
-- To be added

12th March:
-- To be added

7th March:
-- To be added

5th March:
-- To be added

2nd March:
-- To be added

1st March:
- Playerdex: Added global notifications
- Playerdex: Added links to player profiles from recently added (Player Central)
- Playerdex: Added new section 'Account Issues' from within Community Watch
- Playerdex: Added new security question & trade pin checks for:
-- Adding to Mart
-- Recovery page
-- Transferring using Global Link
-- Updating account details
- Playerdex: Amended 'select all' button text to display 'Unselect All' when all Pokemon are selected
- Playerdex: JavaScript cleanup with some functions and document references removed
- Playerdex: Resolved browser issues due to references to undefined attributes with JavaScript
- Playerdex: Updated stylesheet including new responsive rules

-- Changelogs to be added for earlier dates soon --

26th April 2015:
Playerdex: Support added for Held Items.
Playerdex: Support added for Natures.
Playerdex: Support added for EVs.
Playerdex: Fixed error that would occur when viewing Pokemon with no attacks on Pokedex
Playerdex: Fixed error which prevented some pages on Community Watch from loading.

31st December:
Game: Server now displays correct status message in battle when the status set differs to the database.
Game: Server now displays correct status message in battle when a Pokemon already has a set status.
Game: Battle message now displays for frozen status when frozen status is set.
Game: Battle message now displays for frozen status when frozen status is already set.
Game: Paralysis now has an effect on the catch rate.

28th December:
XanaScript: New functions added.

25th December:
Game: Sketch is now in place.

30th November:
Game: Fixed crash which would occur if a player was to accept a PVP battle and have an invalid team.

22nd November:
Playerdex: Bug Catcher & Suggestion Box now allow you to view reports from a specific player.
Playerdex: Fixed a error which meant that private reports with any status would show if a user was to filter by status.
Playerdex: Fixed a error which meant that if a player was post blocked - Bug Catcher & Suggestion Box would not load when viewing a list of reports.
Playerdex: Fixed a error which showed the same item for the confirmation when adding 2 or more items to the Mart.
Playerdex: Adjustments made to what you earn cashback from.

6th November:
Spawns: Fixed code which prevented 'night' spawns from appearing after midnight.

20th October:
Playerdex: Update process now fully updating forum username.
Playerdex: Your ingame money count is now displayed from My Account.
Playerdex: Fixed bug with skill changer.
Playerdex: Skill changer now supports 2nd evolution branches.
Playerdex: Bank now enforces maximum money limit for ingame.
Game: Unable to trade money if once traded, the player is over the maximum limit.

19th October:
Abilities: Intimidate now ingame.

18th October:
Playerdex: Active user list now shows in the footer.
Guild Central: Leader rank now fully removed from inactive leaders.
Guild Central: Resynced guild data. This may mean some players have now been made leaders and some guilds will have a reduction in guild fees and member count.
XanaScript: 5 new functions now live ingame.

17th October:
Status Updates: Added new link to Profile Settings page when you have status replies disabled. This will only show on your own status updates.

10th October:
Guilds: Updated billing page.
Paging: Updated formatting - now includes overall pages.
Community Watch: You can now go straight to the last page.

9th October:
Playerdex: Bug fix.
Community Watch, Bug Catcher, Suggestion Box: You are now redirected to the last page when posting.

7th October:
Guilds: Updated Guild Bank.

5th October:
Abilities: Truant now applies.
Moves: Snore updated.

2nd October:
Moves: Petal Dance updated
Happiness: You can no longer use a Soothe Bell if a Pokemon has 255 in happiness.

1st October:
My Account: Guild status page now clears guild record from your account if the guild does not exist.

27th September:
Community Watch: Reports & Appeals now split into separate sections.
My Pokemon: Fixed error when un-releasing pokemon when you have no pokemon active.
My Pokemon: Updated positioning for un-released pokemon.
My Pokemon: Added additional link back to active pokemon page from un-released page.

23rd September:
Moves: Low Sweep is now ingame.
TMs: TM47 now gives Low Sweep rather than no moves.
Playerdex: TM skill name now shows alongside the TM name in mart.
Playerdex: You can now filter for bids/buys only in mart.

22nd September:
Moves: Acid should now be fixed.

20th September:
Playerdex: New list option for fishing level on Player Central.
Playerdex: New options for selecting time period on Player Central.
Game: Login settings now apply ingame.

18th September:
Playerdex: Reply button for status updates - only shows if you have permission to reply now.

17th September:
Command: Fixed crash that would occur when staff manually update variables.

16th September:
General: Gender and sprite data will now be separate.
Playerdex: You can now change your gender and sprite (subject to sprite allowed for your account) from My Account > Character.

15th September:
Playerdex: Fixed error when submitting a password.
Playerdex: Fixed error when collecting from Global Link.
Playerdex: Fixed error when making a bid in Mart.

14th September:
Game: Locked server messages now displays as intended.

7th September:
Playerdex: TMs are no longer removed when updating skillsets.

5th September:
Playerdex: New filter options for ingame items, Membership and Pokemon for mart.
Playerdex: Playerdex items now renamed Membership for mart.
Playerdex: Reduced database calls when loading mart listings.
Playerdex: New watch page to track pokemon you have bidden on.
Playerdex: My Mart now displays any items, membership or Pokemon you put for sale.
Playerdex: If your item, membership or Pokemon is sold - the buyer is now displayed.
Playerdex: Listing pages now contain 20 results instead of 13.
Playerdex: New bid increments.
Playerdex: Updated Mart purchasing messages.
Playerdex: New message if you are not able to bid.
Playerdex: If a Pokemon has a bid - you can now cancel as long as you're not within 12 hours of the auction ending.
Playerdex: End date for sale items is now displayed.
Playerdex: Can no longer enter Mart if you have less than 3 badges.
Playerdex: You can now set your Pokemon to be available for between 3-7 days.

4th September:
Playerdex: Status updates can now be posted from Player Central, Profiles and Guild Central.
Playerdex: Changes made to posting status updates.
Playerdex: Player lists now displays an estimated 'ranking' for several of the lists when logged in.
Playerdex: Reduced database calls for player lists if your account is in the list.

31st August:
Playerdex: Mart now has additional filters.
Playerdex: New guild status page.
Playerdex: Bug fixes.
Playerdex: Additional link to guild hub and search page from Guild Central.

30th August:
Playerdex: Playerdex Bank now allows transfers to the game.

25th July:
- NPCs: Timer now based on hours instead of days. All existing NPCs have been updated

19th July:
- Command: Able to assign a timezone for grass spawns without a server restart
- Moves: Return now bases damage on happiness
- Moves: Frustration now bases damage on happiness
- TMs: Adjusted data which is loaded for TMs
- XanaScript: Resolved an crashing issue for one of the functions

17th July:
- TMs: TM data is now loaded on server startup

14th July:
- Commands: Updated map editing commands (inc. reduced database calls)
- Security: New staff permissions
- Item Drops: Staff are now able to create new spawns with item drops without admin assistance
- NPCs: Staff are now able to assign a gift for beating an NPC without admin assistance
- NPCs: Started reworking the NPC timer system
- TMs: TM86 (Grass Knot) is now available from the Department Stores and also given by an NPC based in Celadon Gym

11th July:
- XanaScript: New fishing level function added

6th July:
- Moves: Super Fang - https://trello.com/c/CTcOGY1k

5th July:
- NPC: Healer NPC now in Pokemon Tower, replaces previous teleporter (with thanks to Luminance)
- Save: Mute is now removed when saving if the save occurs when your mute has cleared

29th June:
- Fishing: Fishing percentage formula has now been corrected

28th June:
- Command: Fixed command that would bring up errors
- Item Drops: They are now ingame - please see the spoiler below for the list.

Power Plant:
Magnemite - Metal Coat
[/U]
Route 11:
Horsea - Dragon Scale

Route 12:
Gloom - Dusk Stone
Murkrow - Dusk Stone

Route 13:
Gloom - Dusk Stone
Murkrow - Dusk Stone

Route 14:
Gloom - Dusk Stone

Route 45:
Chinchou - Dratini Skin
Horsea - Dratini Skin
Magikarp - Dratini Skin
Seadra - Dratini Skin

Vermilion City:
Gyarados - Dragon Scale
Horsea - Dragon Scale

Whirl Islands 1F:
Horsea - Horsea Scale

Whirl Islands B1F:
Horsea - Horsea Scale

Whirl Islands B2F:
Horsea - Horsea Scale
16th June:
- Bobby of Carved Cavern is now set to 14 days waiting period.

13th June:
- My Pokemon: Fixed recurring loop issue for Chansey on moveset page (should also be fixed for Blissey)
- My Pokemon: Updated moveset page to now use the same evolution data as used by the game, this may have altered some of the available skills for sale on Playerdex

12th June:
- Chat: Updated message sent to a player when a mute is added to their account
- Chat: Removed message sent to all players when a mute is added to a player account
- Chat: New message shown on login when player logs into the game with a mute recorded on their account
- Chat: Updated message for when a player is muted due to 'excessive capital letters'
- Chat: Updated message for when a player is kicked due to 'excessive capital letters'
- Follow Pokemon: If the Pokemon in your first slot has fainted, your follow Pokemon will be the next Pokemon which hasn't fainted. Currently this will only show to other players.

11th June:
- Item Drops: Due to a new system in development, existing item drops have been disabled. The new system will allow us to create more dynamic drops - including allowing us to set different drop rates for day & night spawns of the same pokemon. We hope to have the new drops in game by next week.

6th June:
- Guild Bank: No longer able to transfer released Pokemon into the bank
- Joining a guild: Released pokemon are no longer considered for minimum count
- Joining a guild: Released pokemon are no longer considered for maximum level
- My Pokemon: You can now only release a non-released pokemon
- My Pokemon: You can now only edit moves for a non-released pokemon
- Lists: Released pokemon are no longer considered for 'Top 10 Pokemon'
- Mobile themed site now officially live

2nd June:
Resolved issue with email reminder for accounts linked to email.
Resolved issue with loading notification from deleted user.

31st May:
- Level Evolutions - Evolution option is now only triggered during a level up in battle
- - This means once you've reached level 99, you no longer have the option to evolve
- Fixed issue where Pokedex would open when using Soothe Bell
- TM61 is now setup

30th May:
- Fixed an error with Bug Catcher & Suggestion Box
- Transferring an pokemon from the Guild Bank will now reset happiness to 70

17th May:
- Zapdos no longer evolves into Togetic
- Togepi now evolves into Togetic with happiness
- Any pokemon that previously evolved with Soothe Bell - no longer do
- Soothe Bell will double the happiness points (to max. 255) of the first Pokemon in your team, please note you'll need to select it from your backpack and should you use one accidentally - we won't be refunding. This is for a limited time only.
- Resolved profile load issue due to being marked as a guild member for a deleted guild
- Resolved bug catcher issue when trying to load a deleted user

10th May:
For Playerdex:
- Fixed Token Store bug
- Fixed Password Reset bug
- Fixed Profile bug
- Fixed Captcha image problem
- Fixed search results page
- Subdomain 'photo.pokemon-world-online.net' is now back in action

6th April:
Fixed fishing level message - was showing the % you actually had rather than what you needed.

2nd April:
Messages containing $(colour): are now blocked.

24th March:
Item list should now update during battles.

13th March:
Removed released pokemon from banned accounts last active before 2013.

27th February:
Removed channel list from showing when new channel is created.
Limit added - only 10 channel tabs can be opened at once.

26th February:
Resolved crash that would occur when a player was kicked/banned during a pvp battle.
Updated '/ismem' and '/iv' message.

22nd February:
Slightly updated friend list
- Removed the additional spacing
- Now displays (Online) for online friends
- Online friends now display at top of friend list

16th February:
Resolved authentication error when logging into the game with a banned IP.
Account login is no longer performed if an entered username is 2 characters or less or an entered password is 5 characters or less into the client.

15th February:
Resolved duplication item issue for battles.

29th January 2014:
Updated XanaScript with some new date functions.

26th December:
Resolved user in system error when user is temp banned.
When a user faints and has not visited a PC (excluding PC in Saltspray Bay/Starters Island), they are teleported to Viridian City or Cherrygrove City depending on their passport.

25th December:
Resolved switching error in battles.

24th December:
No longer can attempt to use TMs when you have 0 pokemon.
No longer can choose an opponent's attack in a PVP battle by using 'run'.

20th December:
Updated list function - will affect pokemon spawns and maps.
Command '/info' will no longer display information regarding a staff member when a target.
Command '/info' has been updated - membership users are no longer referred to as 'Paying Member'.
Command '/info' has been updated - offline message replaced with 'x is not available.'.
Amended PM disabled message.
Amended PM offline message.
Command '/iv' will no longer use '1' to send to trade channel, instead use 'post'.

8th December:
Changed the save function so it marks a user as online - plus a few more modifications.
Revised guild bank fees and limits.

5th December:
Resolved a crash & error that would occur for some XanaScript methods.

4th November:
Updated alternative battle item system to give an item if you had the item previously (0 quantity).

20th October:
Updated 35 NPCs (including gym leaders) to an alternative battle item system.

9th June:
Relocated and updated message when your PC storage is full and you attempt to catch a Pokemon.
Potentially fixed a server crash that would occur in battle.
New anti-bot measures.

8th June:
If you release a Pokemon ingame, you must wait for 30 seconds being performing another.
You are not able to release if you have 1 Pokemon.

31st May:
Fixed error which caused the game to crash when opening the Pokedex.

25th May:
Duplicate items have been removed from all accounts. We will not be recovering duplicate items.
Sleep now lasts for up to 3/4 turns.

24th May:
Fixed issue where an item would save as a 'new item' when you already have 1 (resulted in duplication bug).
No longer get item won from a battle if you already have 1.

18th May:
Fixed NPC bug.
Updated EXP and money message during battle.
Updated trade message.

13th May:
AFK kick time has been moved from 5 minutes to 7 minutes.

11th May:
Unable to release Pokemon if it's your only Pokemon. Applies to ingame.

16th March:
Fixed issue which wasn't allowing Pokemon to be caught.
Fixed issue where having 1 pokeball, would show that you have 0 left. This was due to a check on quantity after the last ball was used.

8th March:
Some modifications have been made to the Guild Bank.

3rd March:
XanaScript Pokemon function updated to now include released pokemon.
Fixed issue where no Pokemon would load in client, this was due to too many released Pokemon.

24th February:
Change to trade evolution system (see here) - this has led to the fix of the bug of which an example is 'pikachu to golem'.

23rd February:
Prevented crash where server would try to perform a calculation on inputted text for NPCs.

17th February:
Prevented crash issue when the server would interpret user input and try to perform a calculation.

9th February:
Fixed a function which would cause the server to crash when performing calculations.

8th February:
Fixed a function which would cause a crash for a Xanascript function.

27th January 2013:
Guild fee now modified to not include permanent banned accounts.

24th December:
Following pokemon have had their base exp updated:
- Snover
- Froslass
- Mamoswine
- Spiritomb
- Abomasnow

22nd December:
Neil and Hiker Goodes updated.
- Neil's waiting period has been changed to 3 days, this will not affect anyone who has previously battled Neil

1st December:
No longer gain experience if an NPC kills your Pokemon.

27th November:
Fixed command which was causing UIS error.

26th November:
Can't attack if Pokemon is dead now.

21st November:
Adjustment made to the exp formula (for exp given during battles).

5th November:
NPC Guard in Mahogany Town updated.

2nd November:
- Rep requirement removed for trading

30th October
Made changes to how the below work.

26th October
The following now recover 50% of damage:

• Absorb[/*:m]
  • Giga Drain[/*:m]
  • Leech Life[/*:m]
  • Drain Punch[/*:m]
  • Heal Order[/*:m][/list:u]
    Also started setting up Ingrain.

13th October
    The following now will add 30% of damage as HP for your Pokemon.
    • Absorb[/*:m]
    • Giga Drain[/*:m]
    • Leech Life[/*:m]
    • Drain Punch[/*:m]
    • Heal Order[/*:m][/list:u]Leech Seed also has had it's formula updated so the HP taken from your opponent and added to yourself is based on an 1/8 of their Maximum HP.

Cheryl's time limit has been changed from 11 hours to 3 hours.

12th October
      Stat name is now given in battle messages. Originally it was giving the wrong stat name.

7th October
      Move updates:
      • Thrash
        • Accuracy back to 95%[/*:m]
        • Power is back to 95[/*:m][/list:u][/*:m]
        • Bind
          • Accuracy back to 85%[/*:m][/list:u][/*:m]
          • Uproar
            • Power is now 30[/*:m][/list:u][/*:m][/list:u]
              6th October
              Save message ingame now appears once all Pokemon, channels etc... should be saved.

1st October
              Fainted pokemon will no longer be considered in the exp formula.

21st September
              Following the change made to the catch rate yesterday, we are now including Pokemon with a catch rate of 200.

20th September
              • Guild tags now show for /me.[/*:m]
              • Change made to the chance of catching a Pokemon. Will have an effect on Pokemon with a catch rate of more than 200.[/*:m][/list:u]
                19th September
                Fixed issue where HP of wild pokemon would be inaccurate as sorts. To give an example, the HP would be set as an incorrect value which would then be corrected. However before this correction is made, a temp HP value would be set as the incorrect value and therefore the amount of HP a pokemon has till it's faints would be incorrect.

18th September
                New command '/disable' will prevent battle requests being made to your account. User will be notified that you have battles disabled.

5th September
                Updated the following NPC(s):
                • Little Boy in Viridian City[/*:m]
                • Lass Miranda on Route 4[/*:m]
                • Unnamed NPC on Route 6[/*:m]
                • Bobby in Cerulean City[/*:m][/list:u]
                  9th August
                  Game will now save you in spot x:16 or y: 17 if you're in a negative spot ingame.

2nd August
                  Notifications are now sent to emails that formerly had an account registered to them. Only 20 notifications are sent every 3 hours. We will look into expanding notifications via email in the future.

25th July
                  Channels can no longer be made if they contain characters other than -_#: - system message will report that the channel already exists if you try to create it. Any errors with channels not existing should be reported to me.

23rd July
                  Gerald (Route 28) has been updated.

Forum updates:
                  • Censor fix - you can no longer use bbcode to avoid the censor fuck <--- also displays alt text[/*:m]
                  • You can now view all posts without bbcode, just go to User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit display options[/*:m][/list:u]Please note that if you spot any issues, you are advised to report them.
                  [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]

• 19th July
                    Membership users will now have the chance to get their membership extended by 25 minutes due to downtime. If our script picks up that the server last recorded activity over an hour ago, anyone with active membership will have their membership increased by 25 minutes. This script is run every half an hour so be aware that if the script was for example run at 2.30pm and there was an 70 minute downtime period at 1.10pm. Due to the server being brought up before the script is run, you would not have your membership increased. This script may be disabled from running during planned downtime.

30th June
                    Schoolgirl Joyce and Schoolboy Cliff have had their wait time changed to 3 days.

17th June
                    The BBCode [yt] has been updated - you now only need to place the Youtube video code between the tags.

Guild fixes - will apply for Playerdex update
                    • System error on guild bank[/*:m]
                    • System error on joining a guild when you have no pokemon[/*:m]
                    • Fixed system error with non-existing logo link[/*:m]
                    • Fixed system error when using ' in your guild name[/*:m][/list:u]
                    [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]

• New error message added for registration page.

9th June
                      Prevented the use of # in emails for registration - majority of rejected emails were due to #.
                      Fixed bug with registration where email is too long.

6th June
                      Disabled battling in the Union rooms.

18th April
                      Fixed error on Playerdex, when using a certain character in your email for requesting.

12th April
                      Completed the new Playerdex Mart (well the main bulk) - left to go:
                      • Page Scrolling[/*:m]
                      • Sorting out what items can be sold[/*:m]
                      • Setting up database - DONE[/*:m]
                      • Extra checking all code[/*:m]
                      • Updating Token Store[/*:m]
                      • Testing[/*:m][/list:u]

• 11th April
                        Continued working on the new Playerdex Mart - currently around 99% completed.

10th April
                        Continued working on the new Playerdex Mart - currently around 96% completed.

9th April
                        Fixed bug with:
                        • Bike Race Master[/*:m]
                        • Edward[/*:m]
                        • Surf Race Master[/*:m][/list:u]
                          Set all battle NPCs on Viridian Forest to 5 days.
                          Sorted out Lisa Moore's grammar.
                          Continued working on the new Playerdex Mart - currently around 95% completed.

8th April
                          Continued working on the new Playerdex Mart - currently around 94% completed.

6th April
                          Made it so you can't use a Pokeball when the active Pokemon on your team is dead.
                          Fixed two errors with the registration system that caused system errors.
                          Continued working on the new Playerdex Mart - currently around 92% completed.

3rd April
                          Continued working on the new Playerdex Mart - currently around 90% completed.

2nd April
                          Continued working on the new Playerdex Mart - currently around 88% completed.

1st April
                          Continued working on the new Playerdex Mart - currently around 76% completed.

29th March:
                          Continued working on the new Playerdex Mart - currently around 23% completed.
                          Notice board now removed - hopefully!

26th March:
                          Registration system updates:
                          • When requesting an key and you already have an request with same email - error message shows up, request no longer is made.[/*:m]
                          • Updated error messages - including 2 new error messages for requesting an key.[/*:m]
                          • Fixed error where incorrect error message was displaying for a certain error while requesting an key[/*:m][/list:u]

• 24th March:
                          - Made update to function that is causing the server to regularly crash, this is only a temporarily measure though
                          - Placeholder page for an error that keeps occurring in Guild Central
                          - Fixed issue with arrays being used when viewing Pokemon locations

February:
                          26th February:
                          - Added new XanaScript function

25th February:
                          - Fixed no avatar issue for profiles if you had no avatar on the forums
                          - Fixed friends (previously would display users who weren't friends)
                          - Fixed error where profile would try to get info for a non-existent user (as a friend) - will now delete record from friend list

21st February:
                          - Fixed error where user would attempt to visit a user with missing data
                          - Fixed error where user has missing data, now inserts data if missing

16th February 2012:
                          - 'My Settings and Status' page will now try to grab your forum ID should you not have one registered
                          - Made fix for guild bank
                          - Made fix for guild members page
                          - Made fix for profile pages (awaiting confirmation)

14th February 2012:
                          - Fixed bug with the pokemon moveset editor
                          - Playerdex homepage no longer gets content from database

8th February 2012:
                          - Fixed Token Store bug

3rd February 2012:
                          - Fixed bug with Bug Catcher
                          - New status for Bug Catcher 'Closed'
                          - Staff now have the ability to delete an entire report
                          - Users can now be blocked from creating or replying on Bug Catcher
                          - Clicking on a User's name while viewing a report will list all their report
                          - Fixed new line issue for user input
                          - Report lists now are in order of latest reply rather by than by ID
                          - Layout cleaned up
                          - New 'Reset filter' option
                          - Your Reply History now displays the latest user to post rather than the User that did post
                          - Latest report for Categories list, now displays the name of the user who made the report
                          - Latest replier now displays for Reports list
                          January:
                          30th January 2012:
                          - Layout fixed for 'create report' page
                          - Previous and Next buttons should be fixed for viewing reports, viewing your report history
                          - Added reply history

All of the above changes apply only to Bug Catcher. Changes will be made to Suggestion Box later.

29th January 2012:
                          - Guilds are now deleted if they have no leader (deleted when their member page is accessed)
                          - Fixed error with search function
                          - Fixed error with donation page
                          - Fixed order of reports for Bug Catcher (Suggestion Box will be fixed later)

28th January 2012:
                          - New design for Bug Catcher (will be applied to Suggestion Box and Report Center later)
                          - Errors will now redirect you to the report including the reply you entered (with the invalid characters removed) for Bug Catcher (will be applied to Suggestion Box and Report Center later)
                          - 15 posts now display (originally 10) for Bug Catcher (will be applied to Suggestion Box and Report Center later)
                          - Fixed top lists page, error was due to some users having more losses than wins
                          - Fixed profile links from the Pokemon information page (error was only affecting original owners), this was due to an typo.
                          - Fixed an error with the Guild Banks (failed to report error)
                          - Fixed memberships
                          - Password changer now fixed, also updated to allow more characters for passwords
                          - Fixed error where there were no actual members of a guild, when there is an assigned leader

27th January 2012:
                          - Removed 'Profile Settings/Modules' page in Playerdex
                          - Error logging improved for Playerdex

22nd January 2012:
                          Started working on the new Playerdex Mart.

16th January 2012:
                          - Changed it so invalid characters are removed from dev app form
                          - An custom error message now appears for a certain system error aimed at getting users to actually explain why they're doing
                          - An custom error message now appears if the email system is offline

15th January 2012:
                          - Guild Central updated, now allows you to drop a request
                          December:
                          28th December 2011:
                          - Fixed several errors with report center
                          - Fixed an error where it would try to load an offline's user rank for a guild

27th December 2011:
                          - New filter option available for Bug Catcher (will add to Suggestion Box)
                          - Fixed an error with displaying ban reasons
                          - Any reports with new replies since your last overview of a Category in the Bug Catcher will now have '[NEW]' added at the front of a title (will add to Suggestion Box)
                          - Fixed character issues

26th December 2011:
                          - Fixed an error with submitting comments on Playerdex
                          - Fixed an error with updating user information on Playerdex
                          - Started setting up for last visit for both Bug Catcher and Suggestion Box
                          - Fixed an error with the setting pages
                          - Fixed an error where errors weren't being returned for the Report Center

25th December 2011:
                          - Fixed an error with Playerdex profiles
                          - Fixed an error with the join and part function for guilds, now will do a live count of members
                          - Fixed an error when trying to view a guild hub while offline
                          - Fixed an error for the Bug Catcher where you try to view a report via an invalid ID

22nd December 2011:
                          - Email change system and revamped password change system - now done and tested
                          - New Trade City reminder system - now done and tested

Plan for release tomorrow.

21st December 2011:
                          - If you're stuck in a PC, with a Y of 16 - relog and you should be moved up.
                          - Rates for both items for the first part of the Dragons Den quest have both been reduced (better than it was for you).

20th December 2011:
                          - Finished 90% of the new Bug reporting system (and Suggestion system)

18th December 2011:
                          Token Store updated, now allows you the chance to get a Shiny version of the Pokemon of your choosing for an additional 2 tokens. Price range is 8-17 tokens (for membership players, 7-16 tokens). Please note that it is a chance and you're not guaranteed to get a shiny. PWO will not return any tokens should the case be you don't get a shiny.

Stuck in a PC on spot (8, 16)? Relog and you should be moved up.

17th December 2011:
                          - Finished 65% of the new report center

16th December 2011:
                          - Finished 98% of the new profile pages

15th December 2011:
                          - Finished around 95% of the new profile pages
                          - Finished around 80% of the new email change system
                          - Finished Trade City password reminder, will be released soon

14th December 2011:
                          - New saved message displayed on auto-save
                          - Game now saves character data a little more regularly than it was doing

9th December 2011:
                          - Errors now logged, error IDs provided
                          - Finished around 80% of the new profile pages
                          - Finished notification system
                          - Made a start on the new settings page
                          - Account reminder service now informs users if their email doesn't exist in our system
                          - Fixed account reminder service, no longer displays an system error should the email not exist

3th December 2011:
                          - Database update ready for planned Playerdex update
                          - Worked on new profile page, at the moment probably around 75% done - then onto making the settings page - want to release by 11th, most likely be close to Christmas Day

1st December 2011:
                          - Spoiler tags now added

Boo!

- First post now shows at top of every page

November updates:

19th November 2011:
                          - Set up new post based groups
                          - Updated smiley set (in progress)
                          - Main site, Playerdex, P.dex (without full stop), PWO Wiki, Server Status and Twitter now convert to links

18th November 2011:
                          Updated token store:
                          - New items and bundles
                          - Reduced the price of some pokemon
                          - Membership now can be extended
                          - Membership now reduces the price of anything in the token store over 5 tokens, by 1 token

5th November 2011:
                          - Password reset is back up
                          - Mutes can now include reasons
                          - Fixed bug with Guild Controls
                          - Guilds now have the option of having a tag for ingame.

October updates:

31st October 2011:
                          - Deleted accounts including any pokemon on these accounts that were active last in 2008 and 2009.
                          - New Guild Tag support added into chat - Playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/]Playerdex[/url] will be updated later this week.
                          - Two new Xanascript functions.
                          - Two commands updated.

20th October 2011:
                          - Moved tokens into a new database table which hopefully will reduce the number of token issues. /tokens will no longer work.
                          - http://pokemon-world-online.net/serverwatch.phpServer Status page was updated, if the server hasn't sent a response for 15 minutes - the status page will display an offline message.

13th October 2011:
                          - Server will now log a user as online anytime they are online, this was previously an issue where users would be logged as offline while they were still online.
                          - Kicks now temp ban users for 5 minutes, kick reason can also be included and logged.
                          - A new special system message was made which can be used for upcoming downtime announcements.

8th October 2011:
                          - The starter givers in Professor Oak's and Professor Elm's Lab got updated so that they can now check the number of pokemon on your account. If you have no pokemon, it should allow you to pick another starter depending on reputation.
                          - You can now submit a video via the Playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/]Playerdex[/url], any videos approved will be displayed on the new video page which will be made live in the next website update.

4th October 2011:
                          - Playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/]Playerdex[/url] now allows you to get a list of accounts by entering an email address. This can be found via the 'Forgotten account(s)' link.

2nd October 2011:
                          - Bans are now logged on the server end, enabling us to allow Playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/]Playerdex[/url] to display a user's reason for being banned in the future and if they're temp.
                          - Fixed offline temp bans.
                          - Also edited some NPCs ingame.

September updates:

28th September 2011:

Guild tags were removed from the chat box, in the future I plan to replace this with a number 3-4 character tag for guilds which can be created via the Playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/]Playerdex[/url].

18th September 2011:

AFK kicks now happen at 5 minutes instead of 10 minutes. This still results in a 2 minute temp ban and you will also receive a warning at 3 minutes.

An issue was fixed with the Guild Bank in which users which were actually online, were counted as offline.

Shiny pokemon are now indicated in the Guild Bank.

Work has started on the next update for the forum theme.

I also had an attempt at replacing the current text shown on the welcome screen however it seems to have failed. Oh well, in my journey at least I managed to break the maps.

17th September 2011:

Guild Leadership Transfer option has arrived, now depending on if the user isn't online and is present in your guild. At the moment this is only open to those who currently are the leader of said guild however for those guilds with an inactive leader - staff will be able to change the leader however this isn't available at the current time.
[*]
[/LIST]

Last edited:
R

rhazerat

sounds good Lee, keep up the good work you've been doing =]

(yea i know i sound like a suck up but i can remember before he was even a Mod xD)

R

RedHerring1290

Jinji started a trend!

<.<

>.>

Looking forward to future updates.

S

Senmon

Bluerise, thanks for your good work and news. I believe this topic will help in the organization of the updates as well as informing players about them. Keep it up.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Updated log to cover today, all players are advised to at least read the first line for today.

mewandrea1

'Oh well, in my journey at least I managed to break the maps.' --> GJ Lily!

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Small update, see first post.

Also there will be another duration of the server being locked for staff only access at 11.15pm (GMT +1).

tsfurkan

thx for updates, its really good that we are able to see the changes which are made on this game.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
See first post, there has been a Playerdex update. ~

KaiserDragonMitch

[quote name='Bluerise' timestamp='1317690258' post='8954']

See first post, there has been a Playerdex update. ~

[/quote]

what if the Email is no longer have access to it ?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
[quote name='KaiserDragonMitch' timestamp='1317693439' post='8967']

what if the Email is no longer have access to it ?

[/quote]

I presume that is supposed to be "What if I lost access to the email" in which you are lost cause.

KaiserDragonMitch

[quote name='Bluerise' timestamp='1317715425' post='9031']

I presume that is supposed to be "What if I lost access to the email" in which you are lost cause.

[/quote]

lol lee maybe i was drunk when i typed these sentence

do u mean that i lost my old account ?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
[quote name='KaiserDragonMitch' timestamp='1317729745' post='9052']

lol lee maybe i was drunk when i typed these sentence

do u mean that i lost my old account ?

[/quote]

Pretty much, yes.

KaiserDragonMitch

[quote name='Bluerise' timestamp='1317754303' post='9105']

Pretty much, yes.

[/quote]

thx Lee

my old account had 800 wins and 200 looses

i was in need of it to create a new guild

nevermind

Thx for u and other staff members u are working much lately

maximous2012

Website
www.pwoextreme.com
[quote name='Bluerise' timestamp='1316295583' post='3986']

Sometimes there comes a time when there is an update but one that is so small, that it requires being acknowledgment but grouped alongside other updates in a log. And guess what you have this log. The latest updates will be at the top. My updates will mainly be playerdex and forum theme based.

4th October 2011:

Playerdex now allows you to get a list of accounts by entering an email address. This can be found via the 'Forgotten account(s)' link.

2nd October 2011:

Bans are now logged on the server end, enabling us to allow Playerdex to display a user's reason for being banned in the future and if they're temp.

Fixed offline temp bans.

Also edited some NPCs ingame.

28th September 2011:

Guild tags were removed from the chat box, in the future I plan to replace this with a number 3-4 character tag for guilds which can be created via the Playerdex.

18th September 2011:

AFK kicks now happen at 5 minutes instead of 10 minutes. This still results in a 2 minute temp ban and you will also receive a warning at 3 minutes.

An issue was fixed with the Guild Bank in which users which were actually online, were counted as offline.

Shiny pokemon are now indicated in the Guild Bank.

Work has started on the next update for the forum theme.

I also had an attempt at replacing the current text shown on the welcome screen however it seems to have failed. Oh well, in my journey at least I managed to break the maps.

17th September 2011:

Guild Leadership Transfer option has arrived, now depending on if the user isn't online and is present in your guild. At the moment this is only open to those who currently are the leader of said guild however for those guilds with an inactive leader - staff will be able to change the leader however this isn't available at the current time.

[/quote]

[font=arial, sans-serif]is very good to keep us well informed about the updates, at least those that have already been made [/font]
MisdreavusWink.png

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
[quote name='mrwamster' timestamp='1317856292' post='9429']

are these updates out .. or they not added yet?

[/quote]

They should be out.