Blue's Log Of Updates

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Bluerise said:
Playerdex - July update

Hello!

To follow up, commencing next week (4th Aug) all going to plan - server & database testing will begin followed by staff testing. If all goes well, mid August release for players.

~Blue

So its mid august any news?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
New Playerdex is ready for staff testing, we are just waiting on access to it to be created for us.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
HitmonFonty said:
New Playerdex is ready for staff testing, we are just waiting on access to it to be created for us.

Thats good news behind planning i guess but almost there mayne this month :)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
As an update, the update is currently being tested by staff. There are a few things that will hopefully be decided upon tonight and a few small things just need adding in (planning on getting those done as well today/tomorrow). All being well - this coming week you'll see it.

(Also please ensure you have access to your email address!)

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Bluerise said:
As an update, the update is currently being tested by staff. There are a few things that will hopefully be decided upon tonight and a few small things just need adding in (planning on getting those done as well today/tomorrow). All being well - this coming week you'll see it.

(Also please ensure you have access to your email address!)

finally! GREAT JOB

Dragon16

Youngster
Intimidate is SUPER Bugged...
instead of lowering one stage it looks as if it lowers by 6 stages:
HNz8r8y.png

Franc92

Youngster
Dragon16 said:
Intimidate is SUPER Bugged...
instead of lowering one stage it looks as if it lowers by 6 stages:
HNz8r8y.png
Yeah true i had the same problem yesterday -_-

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
What suggests to you that its lowering by 6 stages?

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
Bluerise said:
What suggests to you that its lowering by 6 stages?
maybe the fact that a ******* 2x super effective move with 100 base atk, by a pokemon with STAB and a high base attack did about 1/20th damage to a pokemon with ****ty defense you clown. earthquake should normally knock out an arcanine ohko. intimidate should not make it do less than 1/4 damage.

maybe if you actually knew anything about the game you're "running" you'd realize what "suggests to you that its lowering by 6 stages?"

KeyboardWarrior

Amazing updates here, good to see things being added without testing.. freely without consequence..
However, you all got angry at working things and real fixes (y) good stuff.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
It was tested. Thank you for your feedback Bis.

Update: Identified the issue and applied the fix. PVP battles had incorrect code which I thought I had updated. Thanks to all players who identified the issue.

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
Whoever tested these things with you, need to be fired. Metagross with clear body should not be affected by Intimidate.

wVZJ9bx.png

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Clear Body, Hyper Cutter and White Smoke are in fact all added to the code as exceptions whereby the presence of such abilities DO NOT trigger the Intimidate effects. However, given the message you've screenshotted has not been seen in any other screenshot... I think I see what's happening here. The message about Initimidate is wrongly being triggered when the Ability is NEGATED, and not when it actually takes effect.

joaquim-das-tostas

Its funny, every time I report something, the answer is always that they are "know bugs"... So if they're know, why they persist?! XD