Bluerise and Xanatus

KeyboardWarrior

I denied use of the Client yes, But Porting it has nothing to do with using it, I just didnt want the vb6 client being used.

In regards to this topic it's self however, I spoke with Xanatus awhile back, giving you permission to use it again.
I guess news doesn't get passed on like this often.

Jinga

As shane himself said that PRO is different from pwo so either Hardcoreh is lazy or inexperienced

The-Predator

Youngster
Jinji said:
Why do people assume that Bluerise "leads" PWO? For that matter, why do people assume that the PWO Staff Structure is such that people within the same ranks are NOT treated as equals and given equal opportunity to raise discussions, make updates within their jurisdiction, or give feedback on the project and one another? Is there any evidence you have to suggest otherwise?.

His actions, Shane promoted Bis_Eastwood to the admin rank because Shane needed some support, as current staff and his mafia were ignoring him and or annoying/questioning everytime Shane came with a suggestion/update, Bluerise came and with all the arrogance and power he thinks he has, demoted Bis_Eastwood (according to your "equal treatments", Bis_Eastwood" was officially promoted to Admin, since Shane was co-owner of the game, being admin at that time, Blue had no right to demote an equal according to your equal treatments) anyway Bluerise didnt give a **** about that and demoted Bis within 5 minutes, no questions, no democracy , his almighty powers made him feel, Bis_Eastwood or even Shane had no voice on what could it be the best thing for PWO.

It is so easy to know why Bis_Eastwood wasnt allowed to be admin, Bluerise would have lost Power, since Bis would have gotten rid of useless staff members, that somehow keeps being in the staff rank just because they are in good terms with Bluerise.

PaawanTono

Xanatus said:
"PWO made 3k last weekend! I know it!"
Sure, please go ahead and post your proof, because not ever in history of pwo did it make that much of money in such a short period of time.

for this line i would like to say:-
there are many people who claim they spent more than 3k!

mad30

Youngster
matileo19 said:
Xanatus said:
- Considering that you've done nothing to contribute progress on this project and I can confirm it because I've been a part of the staff for 2 years,

Holy cow mati, stop trying to elevator yourself by stating you use to be on the pwo staff.. 16 years ago, when kyro was still around. (over exaggeration for those who took it seriously). The entire staff has change, no one cares if you use to be staff seeing how everything has chance since you was staff. Hell, you should be disgraced you was on that staff, from the inner staff issues, to the corrupt members, to those dumb enough to even give you staff. News flash mati, few players and even fewer staff members respected you when you was on staff why do you think few ppl fought for you (staff members) and you haven't been asked to be a staff member again. Dropping that you use to be staff to give yourself credibility when it was 5 years ago is pathetic.

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
mad30 said:
matileo19 said:
Xanatus said:
- Considering that you've done nothing to contribute progress on this project and I can confirm it because I've been a part of the staff for 2 years,

Holy cow mati, stop trying to elevator yourself by stating you use to be on the pwo staff.. 16 years ago, when kyro was still around. (over exaggeration for those who took it seriously). The entire staff has change, no one cares if you use to be staff seeing how everything has chance since you was staff. Hell, you should be disgraced you was on that staff, from the inner staff issues, to the corrupt members, to those dumb enough to even give you staff. News flash mati, few players and even fewer staff members respected you when you was on staff why do you think few ppl fought for you (staff members) and you haven't been asked to be a staff member again. Dropping that you use to be staff to give yourself credibility when it was 5 years ago is pathetic.

True, not many respect me, I used to have a greath bann log. Not many respected me and thats why Ive been asked to be staff 3 times as mod, as Gml and as mod again... Before you. Thanks for loving me

Merse

Youngster
mad30 said:
matileo19 said:
Xanatus said:

It's called diversion.... Do not talk about the arguments of your opponent, but find that one flaw in his arguments and attack him personally through it so you could discredit him. The best part of this technique that you don't have to bother with all the other arguments he enumerated, because you can say "You're an idiot, so anything you say is stupid". Not too elegant, but effective. Politicians use it a lot.