[Begging Service] Klay's Begging Service - DISCONTINUED

Klay

Youngster
17102411464616763115337882.png

Today is a new day. Today, I ask...lol, what the nyx I'm saying, I beg.
I played to some MMOs (maybe 7 or 8 more intensively). I know how beggars are annoying. But older players have to help PWO community if they still want it to be this warm chilling place. And it is a good investment to give some spare change.

17102411465216763115337884.png

...wait what? I'm a thief? >_>
Currently, the plan is : using each pokédollar earned this way to redistribute it and give more life to PWO.

17102411464816763115337883.png

...why people only focus on cash and never on the "give more life to [name of game]"...useless humans...
Few [years] ago, [censored] wanted to make a tournament to make some entertainment ingame. Without any entry fee. But for some obscure reasons (or just cash-obsession), it appeared that this tournament had an entry fee.
And this kind of hypocrisy, I really really really really HATE this.

What I propose to do with the cash earn is simple. It can :
- be used as prices for tournaments (hosted by Klay's Begging Service or anyone trustable enough) WITHOUT entry fee ;
- pay all entry fees of a tournament (in some case, if it's possible and if negotiations have an happy ending) ;
- be used as prices for mini-events (hosted by Klay's Begging Service or anyone trustable enough) like Quizz, Hide & Seek and more.
For now, those ideas are all I have. And don't ask for any mini-event or tournament, even if funds are high.

This way, the game will have more entertainment coming from players. And if it can decide some players to organize tournaments, then it'd be awesome.
There will also be a transparency about who gave a spare change, when it is given, how it is used and who receive the cash (with a screenshot of the trade).

Ah, something else: no refund. As a reminder, a donation is "a voluntary gift or contribution for a specific cause" (wiktionnary definition). This also means donating do not grant you any status toward Klay's Begging Service. You can make a report if you think the cash you gave isn't used in a way listed above (like "for my personal use").

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(will be a pic later) Donators:​

October 2017 :
  • PhoenixHeat
  • Tanuj123
  • Ravenbell
  • ShinyMarill

November 2017 :
  • PhoenixHeat

March 2018 :
  • KaMgMel

September 2018 :
  • pokewhisperrer

(will be a pic later) Investments:​

28/10/2017 : Riddle Game (winners: Nahid and KaMgMel)
03/2018 : Mr.Toweliiiiie's RandomBattle Tournament 2nd Edition
07/2018 : Mr.Toweliiiiie's Hunting Contest

Last edited:

dbzgod840

i would love to help you out with this even if its being a lowly employee