Any Mods/Admin Online please? regarding my appeal ticket.

MikhaelFrankoMogol

Hi. Sorry for the trouble, but can someone please take a look on the appeal ticket i submitted.
It was been more than years (5 years) on the old ticket.
now yesterday i submit a new appeal ticket. and also send a pm to Admin BlueRise but it seems he was last seen months ago,
Can someone please take a look on my appeal as i am already wanted to play. super excited to comeback. Thanks.

thunderclap

Youngster
Hey Mikhael, it's awesome you're thinking of returning to PWO. I'm not staff but this is a common enough question, I can say a few things you might find relevant:

-Bluerise is still active in the background.. so he should at least see your message now..

-If you were banned for cheating/gaining an unfair advantage, your account probably won't be restored, since it'd be unfair for everyone else, however old players are usually always welcome to come back and play with a fresh account.

-If your ban was for another reason (eg. inactivity) then you have a good chance.

-This thread will probably be locked since appeals aren't handled on the forums. A better place to talk to staff (or nudge them if they forget about your appeal) is the PWO Discord.

-Staff are volunteers so appeals can sometimes take a week or more to get a response.

Hope that helps... and good luck with your appeal.