Announcing: The Candy Canes Christmas Concert

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
is it a bug that cubchoo/beartic can only learn hidden power? The abilities can be changed via playerdex but cannot be learnt on level up
EDIT: *moves can be changed via playerdex
Just to check, are you saying the moves appear on the Playerdex but can't be learned in-game; or that there's no option on the Playerdex to learn new moves either?

Last edited:

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
Just to check, are you saying the moves appear on the Playerdex but can't be learned in-game; or that there's no option on the Playerdex to learn new moves either?
The moves can't be learned in-game. The playerdex is working properly, and I can update moves from the playerdex just fine.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
The moves can't be learned in-game. The playerdex is working properly, and I can update moves from the playerdex just fine.
The Playerdex movesets are taken from the same data as in-game; so this likely means the movesets have been amended since the last server restart and the game is still using an older set. A server restart should fix the problem ^^ But for now I would recommend not going past the levels were supposed to be learned at, so that the game can still prompt you for them.

Lobonatico

The event will run until the January 14th. Moves tutor will be added in the near future.
|
pfXH5Rq.gif
Which reminds me, since we have a 999 coins cap, we are excited for the Move Tutors. We have 7 days from now, depending on the moves released, we may have to stock up much more than that.

Last edited:

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Darn it, you're all making me want to log in again before the event just to get in the shot! xD
Why must I be on all early shifts for the next three days...

Aevero

Content Maker
Project Manager
The event will be ending at 9pm UTC, coinciding with the maintenance scheduled.
Hope you enjoyed spending time at the concert in Lylat Village, and the extra day inside as well~

Cleveland

Youngster
Agreed, this event was awesome. Kudos to the entire staff team :cool:

One thing I wanted to follow up on is the current inability to evolve Mantyke. I believe @Sorey had mentioned he was unaware of this previously and said he alerted the staff team while the event was ongoing. Was just curious if there was an update on this one as there were lots of good Manytke found that I'm sure some folks would like to evolve :)