An popular scammer of 2013...

Pagodinho2013

Hey guys, i come back to PWO 7 years after became the most popular scammer of this game, my nick was VitorA7X or something like this, ViitoorA7X i guess.
I was doing anything and i came here to see how PWO was doing, a long long time after been banned. And what i saw was very sad, looks like the game has died, is so sad to me cause i really loved this game, can the adms unban my old account?

Pagodinho2013

Not a joke, i had 13 years, now im 20, just came back here to see my last favorite game

LunaticJames

Content maker
You weren't the most popular scammer :p
Or most successful.

Welcome back if you plan on staying and playing clean though ;p

Isguros

Youngster
First we'll need to know by which criteria we're judging it: most money swindled from players, most outlandish trade attempts, most notorious? It's not as straightforward as you might expect. But technical stuff aside, let's not drag those scammers' bad names (or maybe even good names) through the mud like that. Deceiving others when it comes to trading is against the rules, so it shouldn't be romanticized.

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
If there's a reward for being a scammer, more people will try it. So, it can't be allowed into the awards for real. Nice joke though.