Add Tokens as Rewards for completing Quests in Events.

GuiiHenrique

The Wheel of Time...

Inflation: It is characterized by the generalized and persistent rise in prices. Variation in prices is common in any economy, prices fluctuate due to market movements.
Deflation: This is when price indices begin to fall rather than rise. It is related to supply (higher) x demand (lower).

In my understanding, “giving” money to players would never solve the problem. The prices of "products" tend to rise when you have more money in circulation (available), that is, if you increase the purchasing power of players, you will automatically be increasing the value of the pokes to be sold... After all, why would sell you something cheap even though I know you have enough money to meet my requeriment? – And that's how things work in PWO.
Another possibility is that the difficulty in selling something nowadays is not just linked to the lack of money in circulation, but to the fact that the Poke to be sold does not reach the standard established by those who have that money available. Here's a simple example: A TS Pokemon with HORRIBLE stats being sold for a high price for the simple fact that it's shiny. Well, I will NEVER pay 50m and a Poke that has 10/11 stats in the attributes it needs just because it's shiny. Add this to the fact that it can show up as t1 in a future event and the damage is even greater. Everyone does what they want with their money., but I hope you realize that this is a risk-taking practice.

This type of discussion has arisen frequently in PWO and, in my understanding, it only exists as a result of the low number of active players within the game, that is, the market has a greater offer than demand, but it is an illusory offer , as the game does not have a regular news level. So don't get me wrong, but whoever has money in the PWO already has everything or almost everything that interests him and it is obvious that he will not spend his wealth on superfluous things.
If the intention is to keep players active in the game, there are more rewarding ways than simply providing Pds. An exp system that would be filled with login bonuses and daily quests that, in the end, would give you a decent reward is an example of this. But this is an idea that not even I believe would work.

It's all about looking at the market from different perspectives. Oh, and don't forget... it would be tragic to spend a large amount of capital on a Poke that might be t1 in Sevii.

In summary: In my understanding, the difficulty of buying and selling does not exist because of the lack of Pds in circulation, but because of the lack of people willing to dedicate part of their capital in a dubious future. Well, and why do we have few active players in the game?

The Wheel of Time.

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
A thought has occurred to me.

The beginning of this game had it so players could easily get money, and players stayed playing more. If you're bouncing off the money cap you may start looking for ways to spend.

I just need a way to make easily 20M a month, while playing no more than 6 hours a day, for no more than 4 - 5 days a week, AND, without having to grind the exact same boring thing all 6 hours a day every day. (I do need time to do things other than farming money). THAT, is where the balance of money *should* be. I don't like busting my.... .... for 12+ hours a day to scrape by. I don't play PWO to make it a career.

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
The prices of "products" tend to rise when you have more money

You know what? That's 100% true. Which is what I complain about irl about minimum wage going up, it makes everything more expensive and drives middle class people into poverty.