Add More UC Pokes to Token Store Rotation

Cleveland

Youngster
With the current event nearing its end, I thought this would be a good time to bring more attention to a suggestion I made a few months back.

Adding more pokes (ideally UC ones only) to the Token Store rotation would be an almost effortless way to generate new content on a daily basis, keeping more players active while events are not going on. This would also be a boost to the economy and help close the gap between older and newer players.

See the suggestion for additional points/details. I think this would be an easy win for everyone.

justme1306

Youngster
how adding more pokemons to token store keep players active? :p also i doubt new players that just joined would spend irl money into a game to get pokemons they dont even know if they are catchable in game :p

Cleveland

Youngster
how adding more pokemons to token store keep players active? :p also i doubt new players that just joined would spend irl money into a game to get pokemons they dont even know if they are catchable in game :p
Both of these questions are addressed in the suggestion, but I'll answer here as well :)

Adding pokes to TS gives players new pokes to train, thus keeping them active.

New players are unlikely to spend money, but with more pokes in the TS rotation that means more pokes on mart, which means new players will have access to them.

Right now there is literally zero market for UC pokes that aren't on the TS because they are so rare that they're valued at such a high price that only older players can afford them...yet, older players already have them...

Same can be said for items such as Razor Claw and Razor Fang, etc...those should be made available as well. I'd go as far as to say it's unfair for players to be unable to evolve pokes without having tens of millions of pd to pay older players for said items.

justme1306

Youngster
welp that is the problem lol pokemon from token store/evolving items like razor claw/fang are REALLY expensive - then people says economy is bad so if u put new pokes on token store and make it easier to get razor fang/claw price will go down and again economy gonna be even worst - only sugestion i could see would be to add a quest that give you each evo item once - so u can evolve 1 poke for free - then if u want more u gotta farm to afford them

Cleveland

Youngster
welp that is the problem lol pokemon from token store/evolving items like razor claw/fang are REALLY expensive
They are outrageously expensive. So much so that only old players can afford them.

then people says economy is bad so if u put new pokes on token store and make it easier to get razor fang/claw price will go down and again economy gonna be even worst
Doing this wouldn't make the economy worse, it would make it better. Again, there is literally no market whatsoever for these items/pokes right now. The ones that do exist in game are all being hoarded by the older, richer players. Making these items accessible to everyone actually boosts the economy - it actually creates a market for these items that literally does not exist and has not existed in years.