A thought

Kyra_Hope

I think it be really cool to have stones like everstone or watestone extra. We use them say 3 time max, close to how the show is, to touch it and that Pokemon evolves.

One thing on every game I ever played for pokemon, i would love to have more than 4 attacks.

thanks

Zain

Youngster
More than 4 attacks would mean to have a wide range of movepool for pokemons and everything could be unbalanced , your maybe coming from the idea of Pokemon Tibia I use to also play where they have Pokemon with max 8 moves + 2tm moves you can teach making a total of 10 , but the layout of concept of Tibia POKEMON and PWO is completely different.

About Everstones , If I recall my experience of PWO I believe there is no need for one as you can simply choose to evolve your Pokemon or not at the evolution stage and + It I don't think Pokemon can hold Items in PWO (no need for it anyway)

I m assuming that you are suggesting the fact to be able to use evolution stones more then once? If so I don't think thats viable in the game and in the show as scientifically once a Pokemon has touched the stone it is able to use the energy source inside to fuse with its own body for evolution to occur and once you use it , its used :/

Kyra_Hope

Its was just a thought. I guess some Pokemon could get off balanced, but it be neat!

I never heard of Pokemon Tibia before. What is it?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Kyra_Hope said:
Its was just a thought. I guess some Pokemon could get off balanced, but it be neat!

I never heard of Pokemon Tibia before. What is it?

I suggest you research this yourself or PM the person that mentioned it. PWO forums aren't the place for discussion of other Pokemon MMO's, and it is also off-topic for this thread.