A second chance !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash4448

Hello,

On the date of march 23rd 2017, I have been banned from playing PWO. While half of the reason was a misunderstanding, the other half was my mistake. Its been more three years since my ban has taken place. Earlier I used to think that it was just a game and that I can move on. But as days passed I have realised what I actually missed. I have started to see that PWO was more that just a game. It was a part of my life for a whole 4 years. I have appealed to the GMs quite a few times. I have offered to pay fine, Serve a limited period ban etc. But all those have been turned down. Now I am 25 years old. And I still miss my days from the game.

I would like to make a request to the GMs once again to please forgive me and let me play the game again. I know that you might suggest me to start it fresh but its not the same. The level of attachement to the account cant be replicated. I know that I have made a mistake and that I deserve to be away from the game, but all I am asking for is a second chance. I understand that sometimes we have to move on in life. I just dont want PWO to be one of the things I move away from.

But no matter the decision taken, I would like to apologise to both the PWO team and the community for the mistake I have made. Hope you all forgive me.

Klay

Youngster
Ok but ban appeals are to be made on Community Watch and certainly not publicly on forums (to avoid unjustified drama opportunities)

Avinash4448

I think you got it wrong Klay, I am bidding my farewell to the game. And I want my experience to be a lesson to the future folks. So I can assure you there is no Drama and even if there was any, its certainly not unjustified. Cheers !

thunderclap

Youngster
No repentance is complete without a full confession of ye sins! Only then can Lord Jinji of the most High forsake you. Spill forth your ill deeds so that we can learn well from your troublery.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Klay is quite correct, you should be posting an appeal via Community Watch. This is not just for the avoidance of drama as he mentions; it also ensures the Ban Appeal can be correctly directed to the right individual to discuss the matter; and it's easier to keep everything organised, as Staff have more tools to ask questions, review logs, escalate matters if necessary and keep the appeal focused. (Ignore thunderclap, he's just being sarcastic)

Topic locked

Status
Not open for further replies.