A second chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucasamti

It's been + 7 years since I was banned, can I play again, please? I learned my lesson and already served my sentence haha. I know I was fairly banned but c'mon, I was a kid haha and I really would like to play this game again with my good and old pokemons. Is it possible to I have your pardon and be unban? Thank you in advance! I'm happy to see this awesome work is still happening, this is a great game.

Klay

Youngster
Welp, you can copy-paste what you just said and put it in an appeal in the Community Watch (ban appeals aren't on the forums anymore)

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
It's been + 7 years since I was banned, can I play again, please? I learned my lesson and already served my sentence haha. I know I was fairly banned but c'mon, I was a kid haha and I really would like to play this game again with my good and old pokemons. Is it possible to I have your pardon and be unban? Thank you in advance! I'm happy to see this awesome work is still happening, this is a great game.
IF u really want to back playing u can create a new account and welcome back to the game but for the banned acc , if it had a reason to be banned it's cause u wasn't fair playing which mean it's unfair to just unban u , that's my opinion ofc and doesn't mean it's everyone opinion ;)
so gl

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Unfortunately, we are unable to review bans that happened this long ago. You are always free to create a new account if you wish to play PWO again. The game has changed significantly in seven years, so you may find starting over to be a very different experience.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
You may find it quite fun to start over again, yeah you won't have your original stuff but it doesn't take long to get back in a high spot. I do a replay every year on alt accounts for fun, I have also left twice and came back with nothing but usually back on track after a few months. Best of luck and have fun!

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Hi Lucasamti,

If you would like to go ahead and appeal via Playerdex, Community Watch a GM will get back to you when possible. We do still have the evidence against your case therefore can review it.

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.