A reminder of etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Due to a number of recent posts I want to take this moment to remind people on how they should be behaving in game and on these forums. Now the other GMs and I have had to remove a number of posts and topics recently because they have been personally aimed at another player and/or group of players, this is not any sort of behaviour we condone and it is certainly against our rules to act in this way. It does not matter on your personal opinion of someone and disliking a person or their attitude is not an excuse to harass them or insult them, if you do not feel you can make a post that is not aimed to insult another player then just do not post. Any people that continue to act in this way will receive warnings and bans based on the number and severity of each offense.

Please do not take this further than it already has gone.

P.S. I will also use this post to remind players that posts that consist of just an image are considered spam and will be deleted, if anyone sees a post they feel is breaking our posting rules then they can report it using the button found in the top right of every post.

Status
Not open for further replies.