A new leg in our journey

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Hello dear friend of Pokémon World Online!

As some of you may or may not be aware, we have recently been experiencing issues with some of our web services. Unfortunately, such issues like this are out of our reach. This results in long periods of down time until we can contact the appropriate person to get things back up and running. Sadly, this is not the first time we have experienced this either. With that in mind, we have devised a new strategy!

We are now planning to replace how Pokémon World Online is 'owned'. As part of this plan - we intend to move away from a one-man management team to a management covered by our Developer and Administration team with the benefit of allowing access to all things necessary. Therefore, more hands available to monitor and troubleshoot problems as opposed to one. This should also help to prevent incidents like this happening in the future and allow faster communication between staff and players.

You may have noticed that you have landed to this announcement from a new domain. We hope to continue running from this domain and if allowed in co-operation with Xanatus - to redirect players from our previous domain (pokemon-world-online.com) to this new domain.

Do not fret though! There should be no data loss during this transition as our Developer team is working hard to ensure that any data we currently have is available on our new server, which we will be migrating to within the near future. This will mean that the current client to connect to our server will be updated to allow you to connect to the new server so please keep an eye on our web services upon their return for an updated client.

We would like to thank Xanatus and all our Players for the support they have given to the game whether it's by donating, providing help to other players and staff alike or just being involved with the game.

We hope you continue to provide your support as we embark a new leg in our journey!

Thank you!

Update - 26th April 2017: The game is now back online after moving across to the new server. You can now download the client from one of the links given below. Web services are still offline.

Update - 30th April 2017: Main site and Forums are now back online. The Playerdex will be available by end of day (Sunday 30th April).

Tasigur

tenor.gif

hejazia

The best changes in Playerdex in order of discovery: 
1. someone bought my stuff in mart before Playerdex went down so I found money!
2. Pokemon listed alphabetically in Mart filter!
3. custom IV range!
4. the 40 days free MS!
5. you can change abilities?? :eek:
6. other stuff i dont know about!

Overall, I give this update 9/10.

Gamearts

hejazia said:

4. the 40 days free MS!

How (or where) can we get this free MS? Is it in game or on playerdex page? Where can I find this one? Please help...

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Gamearts said:
hejazia said:

4. the 40 days free MS!

How (or where) can we get this free MS? Is it in game or on playerdex page? Where can I find this one? Please help...

The membership was a gift to players who were playing during the website downtime and changeover period. It varied depending on whether the player already had membership or did not. It was automatically applied at the time.