A God Sighting

whisMEAT

Youngster
well also it is quite a time a new region has come. that also effects

Pricetagg

Sad to say this is the reality: people who've literally joined today are reminiscing about the old days.

I do respect old days, but being new days dreaming to beat Fadoka in the list battlers maybe its imposible. so reality: New days bow old days til now

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
People can dream and others can try hard :p. It's nice seeing you flaxy I hope everything is fine for you.

thunderclap

Youngster
Screenshot_20220602-104601_Chrome.jpg
Boo! Open your profile please! I wanna view your pokes.

Edit: Upon closer inspection of the screenshot, it says you are a [DEV]. Does that mean these are untradeable, even if you wanted to trade them? How did you come to acquire them? Usually staff make a second account so their staff pokemon are separate.

Last edited:

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Good to see you around, AFLAX. Hope you're well!

AFLAX was never part of the staff team. There was a time when a DEV thought it to be appropriate to give out this role to anyone, for fun. Perhaps that happened.

AFLAX41386

View attachment 7126
Boo! Open your profile please! I wanna view your pokes.

Edit: Upon closer inspection of the screenshot, it says you are a [DEV]. Does that mean these are untradeable, even if you wanted to trade them? How did you come to acquire them? Usually staff make a second account so their staff pokemon are separate.
I was not a staff, as pansy has alluded to, I was made dev for a brief time to mess with some people for trolling purposes. Idk how to make it public

thunderclap

Youngster
Log into Playerdex. Click "My Account" in the top-left. Then "Profile" off the side menu.

Change "Profile", "Team", and "Pokemon" to "Players only". Scroll down and click Save.

AFLAX41386

Log into Playerdex. Click "My Account" in the top-left. Then "Profile" off the side menu.

Change "Profile", "Team", and "Pokemon" to "Players only". Scroll down and click Save.
I thought about it and if I make my thing public I will get an influx of requests to buy my Pokémon which are never for sale and I can’t be bothered

whisMEAT

Youngster
I thought about it and if I make my thing public I will get an influx of requests to buy my Pokémon which are never for sale and I can’t be bothered
reasonable, then just give some badass pokemons to me for free just for the lols.