Safari Swarm

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
but I'm sad because my Happiny doesn't evolve here
To be honest I dont even know if happiny evolves or not yet but I'm pretty sure that one day they would evolve. Also there are chansey and blissey in game so I believe it would mostly be the same for the newer ones.

LunaticJames

Content maker
I assume safari time and fees will be removed for the duration?
I've heard rumours of there being a discount ;D

For the duration though there are some technical hurdles as it is hard-coded into the server to behave as is, and not via a simple timer on an NPC. There are some solutions which we are looking at, so will give another update if we are successful.

Aevero

Content Maker
Project Manager
I've heard rumours of there being a discount ;D

For the duration though there are some technical hurdles as it is hard-coded into the server to behave as is, and not via a simple timer on an NPC. There are some solutions which we are looking at, so will give another update if we are successful.
Posted with wrong account, but yes. What I said >>

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
Posted with wrong account, but yes. What I said >>
We know its you anyway you can't hide.
These increase in swarms are great but some additional thought needs to be placed into the map selection. We had SRR recently and I saw a new player starting in johto gave up trying to get there and they were rushing as much as they could. Togepi was in a late game johto map. The wurmple swarm was in an early enough map, bring them back to earlier zones like that.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
These increase in swarms are great but some additional thought needs to be placed into the map selection. We had SRR recently and I saw a new player starting in johto gave up trying to get there and they were rushing as much as they could. Togepi was in a late game johto map. The wurmple swarm was in an early enough map, bring them back to earlier zones like that.
It's our intention to keep swarms as a regular event and have them covering a variety of maps, so people have a reason to explore the wider world of PWO. However, we will definitely take your feedback on board.

Klay

Youngster
Screen_Shot_05-06-23_at_03.15_PM.PNG

thunderclap

Youngster
On the other hand, people who illegally use multiple accounts to farm event items / rewards have a way easier time if the map is early / accessible. And less wasted time if one account gets banned they don't care as much, just make another account rinse and repeat.