Easter swarm

Feathers.McGraw

Youngster
Community Guide
Easter swarm at route 43 from 7th April 19:00 UTC until 10th April 19:00 UTC

kNmbkP2.png

Galar

I think Easter will always involve eggs.
So I think it will be more interesting if we spawn pokemon eggs here (eg Togepi Egg, Happiny Egg or random...) It will be hold by Tier 3 pokemon here - like the previous swarms. I love the time it takes for the eggs to hatch. And I think players will have to be online more to wait for the eggs to hatch :))

Isguros

Youngster
I think Easter will always involve eggs.
So I think it will be more interesting if we spawn pokemon eggs here (eg Togepi Egg, Happiny Egg or random...) It will be hold by Tier 3 pokemon here - like the previous swarms. I love the time it takes for the eggs to hatch. And I think players will have to be online more to wait for the eggs to hatch :))

I don't know about this one; I know that even in PWO Easter is an egg thingy, and to celebrate that with actual eggs seems good on paper, but... you know... first of all: there are no Tier3 Pokemon on that map, so they'll have to add T3 Pidgey or Rattata or something of that sorts, which... ehh. secondly I'm not sure if Pokemon are still able to hold an egg or if there's an image of it to clarify your Pokemon is holding one. And lastly: even though waiting for eggs sounds nice, if you happen to get 15 of them (which isn't that outlandish considering the duration and proposed rarity); it might take a while.

thunderclap

Youngster
if you happen to get 15 of them (which isn't that outlandish considering the duration and proposed rarity); it might take a while.
This here is the whole appeal of eggs during swarms/events. It will have people playing during non-events in order to hatch them. Or buying/selling to others who will hatch em. Either way they will be hatched, since there is a shiny chance.

justme1306

Youngster
I don't know about this one; I know that even in PWO Easter is an egg thingy, and to celebrate that with actual eggs seems good on paper, but... you know... first of all: there are no Tier3 Pokemon on that map, so they'll have to add T3 Pidgey or Rattata or something of that sorts, which... ehh. secondly I'm not sure if Pokemon are still able to hold an egg or if there's an image of it to clarify your Pokemon is holding one. And lastly: even though waiting for eggs sounds nice, if you happen to get 15 of them (which isn't that outlandish considering the duration and proposed rarity); it might take a while.
shiny pidgey/ratata tier 3?dang musky need one

Mallow-

Youngster
I volunteer to be in charge of egg distribution if the Staff won't do it ;)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I volunteer to be in charge of egg distribution if the Staff won't do it ;)
I think we'll pass on that offer, Mallow. You'd probably just get months-old, rotten eggs from your junk piles. Besides, even if we gave you fresh eggs to distribute, you're so toxic and germ-ridden they'd rot in your hands in seconds anyway. :p

SMarioShiny

Vielen Dank im Voraus! Ich bin mir sicher, dass es wie immer, eine tolle Erfahrung wird, egal welcher Pok. Erwarte mich! Danke <3

AustinEndO

Hey Guys, has the swarm started? I mean I'm in the game but I cant see the pokes on /list. or maybe there's something wrong on my side.