security code where it should be PIN

Draii

I would like to make a transfer through the global link, but I can't because it's asking a security question instead of the trade's PIN, and I can't do anything to recover the security or even change the pin :/
Can anyone help me?

Draii

Yes, I tried, but it always says that it is not the right security code (Security question(s) answered incorrectly.)

Feathers.McGraw

Youngster
Community Guide
I'm sure you can change it by going to Playerdex, my account, account data & security then scroll down to see Security Questions just under trade pin.

Isguros

Youngster
You're able to update/set a security question in the Account Data & Security section of the My Account tab on the PlayerDex, though they might ask you for your security question for confirmation.

Draii

Exactly what happens, as I don't remember what it was, I can't change it...

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I'm now wondering if it's actually possible to reset your security questions if you don't remember your original answers...
@takuku Pinging for attention as I feel you'd be best equipped to provide support for this issue.

Draii

Yeah Jinji, I even got in touch via Disc but I really can't do anything because I don't remember the security question. I've tried everything and I can't. I just wanted to send some tokens :(

thunderclap

Youngster
Come to think of it, i had the same issue back in 2017. Made a community watch post in Playerdex and eventually they did reset my security questions.

Draii

I feel a little more relieved to know I wasn't the only one. I'm hoping they reset mine too