Snorunt not evolve into Frosslass while using Dawn Stone.

ShinyMuskyEZ

Youngster
Dear staff,
I bought a female snorunt from DH94 on Playerdex Mart, then I also bought Dawn Stone to evolve it into Frosslass. Then when I logged in the game, I went to backpack -> evolution, then I clicked, I clicked, I use it on my Snorunt, but the result it evolved to Glalie. I need the answer for this problem, also I want to have back my snorunt to evolve it to Frosslass when problem fixed. Thanks.
Musky~
As you can see in the picture, the Snorunt I bought from DH94 was a FEMALE one.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
1638698688183.png

Last edited:

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
The case was resolved in a Blazing way I guess. EZ.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I have reported this issue to @Bluerise via a private Staff channel for his investigation. If anyone else encounters the same problem, please let one or both of us know, as it may suggest an issue with the server evolution logic which will need to be examined further.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Nice.

btw, I used a Hard Stone to evolve my S Pupitar into a Tyranitar, and the IVs came out all wrong. It was an Old IV Shiny, and now it is new IV, pls help
There is a way to fix this issue though. All you have to do is to go your bedroom, throw yourself on the bed and hold your pillow the way you hold a criminal. After an average of 15 to 30 minutes you will see your S thing being new ivs still.